Offshore company with bank account

Joe Blasco

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I can see that you are talking about the Cetme L,not the best one produced, I preffer a lot the Cetme C, older and heavier but more reliable you know...I always heard a lot of complains about the Cetme L from people here.

About the canadian banks,just call them and ask them about. And tell them what they said but you can get easier a bank there than one in USA for a LLC with a non resident director
no the C I m talking about I also had the L by the way :p
I can see that you are talking about the Cetme L,not the best one produced, I preffer a lot the Cetme C, older and heavier but more reliable you know...I always heard a lot of complains about the Cetme L from people here.

About the canadian banks,just call them and ask them about. And tell them what they said but you can get easier a bank there than one in USA for a LLC with a non resident director
no I am talking about the C model , mine was with a dark olive-green receiver. I also had the L by the way :p Green "fluorescent" receiver like a SPAS 15 the color. Check the baby who was guarding me at nights with the PPSh on my avatar :) Much appreciate your info about the banks and Artemis-Eleutheria about the existence of the Ontario LP and the absence of taxation for profits outside Canada. I will inquiry for an agent for the paperwork and adress and thinking about a trip there in person for the bank account, I don' t in these times can be achieved remotedly. Once more thank you and all participants and administrator of this great forum.

NEOZ

Mentor Group
hello guys,
someone knows this service provider for the creation and resale of ready made company with bank account eternitylaw.com
hello guys, someone knows this service provider for the creation and resale of company with bank account already made I would like to know if they are reliable and if that someone had already done business with them.
thank you in advance

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Why do you post the same thing two times in the same post? It's a relative new registered domain means this is most often a reseller at some point. You want to visit their office and face the predator in the eyes before you buy such solutions.

A real agent that offers ready-made companies and with already opened accounts has some sort of dirt on the fingers, that's 100% sure.

James Turner

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Totally agree with @Admin. Ready made Companies with existing banking is going to be a problem for you and something is not right about the set-up.

Latest Threads