Our valued sponsor

Offshore company with bank account

blingo

Oct 31, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm a contractor, paid once a month in USD and need to set up an offshore company and bank account because the country I'm a resident of has implemented some very strict capital controls so it's no longer possible for me to receive my USD to my home bank. It seems somewhere like Delaware might be an option as there's no tax and book keeping. While I earn well, my earnings don't really justify spending a lot on a monthly basis to run a complex operation. I've seen many online offers for Delaware incorporation but it's unclear to me whether opening a bank account would be possible? Any advice on that front? Also, I'm not set on Delaware, it just seemed like a decent option. Thanks in advance for your help.

Reactions: JohnLocke
But if you don't do business in Canada then you will have to pay tax in your home country right?

nopeeee I mean a canadian company or a seychelles company...
for not residents, If you don't do business in Canada you are fine.... 0 taxes almost like in Delaware and better reputation

I see, makes sense. For reasons I don't want to disclose here publicly Canada wouldn't be a good option for me.

As for Seychelles, that was my intitial thought but it seems very difficult to open a reputable bank account anywhere.

Why do you need a company? Can it work with just a personal account?

I need the company because due to a new law here I'm required to transfer any earnings and convert them to local currency within 5 days of receiving them. The only legal way I can think to get around this is by opening an offshore company who will receive the funds instead of me. At least that way my savings can stay in real currency. I'd be open to illegal suggestions as well as I feel these new laws are confiscatory but it seems like it's very difficult to hide earnings these days.

yes you can even make the Canada company be the subsidiary of a Seychelles company for example and all the money will go to your Seychelles company

Cyprus used to be a good place for opening bank accounts to such companies...Now u only have some EMI and banks like EPB

holly s**t that sucks,I have some friends in Argentina and I know a bit about that s**t...
you can try with Seychelles IBC + EPB + brokerage account for your company in for example swissquote or interactive broker
Then you receive the money in EPB and then you send a transfer to your brokerage account

Try with TD bank,RBC or BMO
About the Cetme rifle,I love it so much...Was the first gun I shot when I was 12
Thank you ! it s a beauty my only concern was the unfluted chamber, never had any problem with extraction but I always shot less powerful than NATO standards cartridges to be on the safe side. I loved the green color of the receiver and the contrast with the buttstock.

I can see that you are talking about the Cetme L,not the best one produced, I preffer a lot the Cetme C, older and heavier but more reliable you know...I always heard a lot of complains about the Cetme L from people here.

About the canadian banks,just call them and ask them about. And tell them what they said but you can get easier a bank there than one in USA for a LLC with a non resident director
no the C I m talking about I also had the L by the way :p
I can see that you are talking about the Cetme L,not the best one produced, I preffer a lot the Cetme C, older and heavier but more reliable you know...I always heard a lot of complains about the Cetme L from people here.

About the canadian banks,just call them and ask them about. And tell them what they said but you can get easier a bank there than one in USA for a LLC with a non resident director
no I am talking about the C model , mine was with a dark olive-green receiver. I also had the L by the way :p Green "fluorescent" receiver like a SPAS 15 the color. Check the baby who was guarding me at nights with the PPSh on my avatar :) Much appreciate your info about the banks and Artemis-Eleutheria about the existence of the Ontario LP and the absence of taxation for profits outside Canada. I will inquiry for an agent for the paperwork and adress and thinking about a trip there in person for the bank account, I don' t in these times can be achieved remotedly. Once more thank you and all participants and administrator of this great forum.

Reactions: Cetme308win
hello guys,
someone knows this service provider for the creation and resale of ready made company with bank account eternitylaw.com
hello guys, someone knows this service provider for the creation and resale of company with bank account already made I would like to know if they are reliable and if that someone had already done business with them.
thank you in advance

Why do you post the same thing two times in the same post? It's a relative new registered domain means this is most often a reseller at some point. You want to visit their office and face the predator in the eyes before you buy such solutions.

A real agent that offers ready-made companies and with already opened accounts has some sort of dirt on the fingers, that's 100% sure.

Reactions: James Turner

Latest Threads