Our valued sponsor

Offshore construction. Estonia, Montenegro, Georgia. Aimed at glocal production for royalty revenue.

Q53

Feb 11, 2021
Glocal
Visit site
Offshore construction:

Estonian OU holding of IP. UBO: 100 my natural person (NP), via E-residency.

Montenegro LLC: operational company. Founder: Estonian OU. Will have Various shareholders. Will have subsidiaries or hold equity of llc's the world over.
Royalties and licence-fees will be payd to Estonian OU.

Dutch factory (BV): 1/3rd owned now by my NP, considering to transfer the equity to the Montenegro LLC. Small Factory will produce under licence up to volume that bigger players can be contracted (scaling up).

Dutch consultancy BV: 100% owned by my NP, considering to transfer the equity to the montenegro LLC. The business will function as the blueprint for other businesses that can facilitate and commission the production of small scale local products.

The NP will become tax-resident of Georgia.
Revenue streams of the NP will be various management fees of the various companies and occasional dividents from the royalties.

The Montenegro LLC needs the most work, captial investment and management.
The Dutch factory is functional, no management for the NP.
The Dutch consultancy bv, will be under management in Montenegro and needs local director.

There will be more. But shoot...
What questions should I be asking.
What answers can I formulate to your questions.

Ready to learn! Cheers!

My main question is how do you get business loans from the bank, if the company is held by a foreign entity. Because I'm living in a CRS country with a rather conservative banking system, they still need to check the company owner - my credit, and would require my personal guarantee on the business loan. To give more context, the loan amount is about $500k.

Latest Threads