offshore for adult business

raluk

Offshore Agent
Hi,


I'd like to know if is possible to open an offshore company in Cyprus for an adult business,how much will be the cost and what do I need to do that(paper ,etc.).


And also is it possible to have the bank account with a debit card and to withdraw the money when I want from each country in Europe?


THANK YOU!
 

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
To incorporate a company in Cyprus for Adult business is not a problem, however, you will face problems to open a bank account for your business. The banks policy instantly change and now a day they won't accept any Adult related business any longer, even if we both think it is insane then it is a fact :(
 

raluk

Offshore Agent
I have to mention that is about online adult business(e-commerce).


Does anyone can help me with this?
 

Karbo

Offshore Agent
Any solution to bank account problem?


1) To open an account in some loyal to this business bank (is it possible to make it with cclogic service?)... I heard about several banks in Germany, Switzerland...


2) To incorporate a company which run some "internet marketing and consulting" business?
 

paymentpros

Offshore Agent
yes, opening a bank account for an adult business can be very challenging.


That being said, it is not impossible and we are able to assist.
 

forza

Offshore Agent
adult account and cyprus corp


I also looking to create cyprus corp for internet adult enterprise. Am I correct that as long as listed as ecommerce and using a payment gateway that accepts CC's online, the merchant transfers funds. An account can be opened with relative ease? any help supporting or opposing this is helpful.
 

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Company in Cyprus + Payment processing for Adult business isn't that difficult to get established. The problem is that no ban kin Cyprus will take on Adult business. So it will be challenging to get a bank account for this business activity.
 

clemens

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
What kind of Adult business are you into forza? If it's mainstream Adult you will proparly want to look into payment processors like CCBILL, EPOCH Systems, Verotel and similar who all will accept a Cyprus company to be the merchant. For Banking you may look into a bank in Latvia or Holland / The Netherlands if everything else fail.
 

baian

Payment service provider
We recently open a business account in Cyprus, for an adult related business Cyprus company. There is only one that was agree to accept it. I don't know if the moderator allows me to publish the name?
 

bonox

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Sponsor
Business Angel
It's quite easy to get a adult merchant account for your company if you incorporated in EU.
 

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
baian said:
We recently open a business account in Cyprus, for an adult related business Cyprus company. There is only one that was agree to accept it. I don't know if the moderator allows me to publish the name?
Sure as long as it isn't self promotion it is ok. I assume you mean Laiki Marfin who was the lucky bank to take on such business, I can tell you it is over now, unfortunately:angel:
 

baian

Payment service provider
Admin said:
Sure as long as it isn't self promotion it is ok. I assume you mean Laiki Marfin who was the lucky bank to take on such business, I can tell you it is over now, unfortunately:angel:
yes cclogic, it was Laiki bank, strange we just got an account opened last May for a client. when did this happen ?
 

forza

Offshore Agent
jpay said:
What kind of Adult business are you into forza? If it's mainstream Adult you will proparly want to look into payment processors like CCBILL, EPOCH Systems, Verotel and similar who all will accept a Cyprus company to be the merchant. For Banking you may look into a bank in Latvia or Holland / The Netherlands if everything else fail.
It is Internet, mainstream website. Was going to have CClogic create the corp and attempt a Cyprus bank or otherwise Swiss or Dutch bank if all else failed.
 

bonox

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Sponsor
Business Angel
Can you PM me the url of your site?


Also, what market are you targeting mainly? US or EU (I know you probably want to sell subscriptions as much as possible everywhere but I'm sure you have a main target ;) ).
 

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
baian said:
We recently open a business account in Cyprus, for an adult related business Cyprus company. There is only one that was agree to accept it. I don't know if the moderator allows me to publish the name?
True... I'm sorry for the confusion and apologize. I just discussed this with my colleague and they told me that they still take on Adult business if is is clean and mainstream.


Good you made us all aware of it, thank you.


For anyone who is in need of a bank account in Cyprus for Adult and want to apply with Laiki Marfin, you can contact through our ticket system:


OECD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

baian

Payment service provider
raluk said:
Hi,
I'd like to know if is possible to open an offshore company in Cyprus for an adult business,how much will be the cost and what do I need to do that(paper ,etc.).


And also is it possible to have the bank account with a debit card and to withdraw the money when I want from each country in Europe?


THANK YOU!
If you have enough turnover >25K per month and have a good process history, you can ask for your own merchant account.
 

Sany zeth

Well-Known Member
why do you want to open adult business in cyprus. They are more secure places in the world where you cannot have a problem
 

Anton

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
why do you want to open adult business in cyprus. They are more secure places in the world where you cannot have a problem
Seychelles might be a good idea. But Cyprus is also not a bad choice either. As long as you have started and already succeeded in opening a bank account, you are already set.
 

Latest Threads

Top