Our valued sponsor

Offshore Locations & PayPal Support

unfortunately you fucked your relationship with the user @Gediminas up - but you can try to reach out to the user @CaptK

That's fine. I'm looking for a company that is going to reply quickly and work with me. i need a solution setup in the next few days. I can't wait a week for emails to be replied to when you are talking about serious important things.

Reactions: clemens
I understand, however, don't expect the majority of the incorporation service providers to reply to you within hours. Some will take days unless you pick up the phone and call them.

For some of the payment service providers the same apply, btw. try instabill I forgot about them

I understand, however, don't expect the majority of the incorporation service providers to reply to you within hours. Some will take days unless you pick up the phone and call them.

For some of the payment service providers the same apply, btw. try instabill I forgot about them

That's fine, @Admin Has already removed the thread and i'm sure we shouldn't discuss it further, I was wrong to call him out for it however since it is directly advertised here i thought i'd express my dissatisfaction.

I've recently been looking into Cayman Islands but it's finding a reputable person.

That's fine, @Admin Has already removed the thread and i'm sure we shouldn't discuss it further, I was wrong to call him out for it however since it is directly advertised here i thought i'd express my dissatisfaction.

I've recently been looking into Cayman Islands but it's finding a reputable person.
UAE would be your best bet. It shouldn't be as much as 10k, it's more of 3-5k really

Reactions: JohnLocke
UAE would be your best bet. It shouldn't be as much as 10k, it's more of 3-5k really
Do you know how to setup a PayPal account for a UAE company, any service provider that can help with it or is it possible to get a nominee director for the UAE company to setup the PayPal account for you?

Do you know how to setup a PayPal account for a UAE company, any service provider that can help with it or is it possible to get a nominee director for the UAE company to setup the PayPal account for you?
Pay Pal UAE is difficult you have to live there with bank statement and utility bill to an address in the UAE.

You can slip through the process at the beginning without it but eventually they will ask.

Or additionally set one up in Europe and then move to there. Fine for a month or 2 then they will want to send an address verification letter. Then ask for proof of address.

Latest Threads