Our valued sponsor

Offshore non EU Crypto Exchange

I have Binance and Bitfinex

But Butfinex made a lot of problems with KYC Verfication over weeks/months. With Status Individual you can not deposit/withdraw EUR/USD or USDC/USDT

Have you another Exchanger with small fees/good Exchange rates. Changelly is very hard fees on Ledger Live

Thank you
I had no trouble with butfinex to get the full verification, but its a cumbersome platform nevertheless. They have a min 10k for any fiat currency wire.

Give kraken and conbase a try, they used to work very smooth with eu banks.

Wire Tranfers in/outgoind is not preferly or a problem i can tranfer to Binance and exchange in FIAT and withdraw by SEPA

But i search Exchanger/Services outside EU to hold Stabecoins and change to another Crypto if i needed.

i Hope Bitfinex verfication me if not so i search another service/plattform

Bitfinex:

1. A selfie photo in which you are holding an ID (that you uploaded) and also holding a note (“To Bitfinex”, with the date and your signature) – please provide a clearer/higher-resolution copy. Also ensure that the ID is clear enough that it can be read. Please also make sure that the signature in the note is not being blocked by your ID. Please note that we need all that visible when taking the selfie and not a new copy of your National ID Card as you have uploaded.

Wow

i am verfified now

Your account has been verified​

Timo1983, thank you for choosing to verify your Bitfinex trading account.
Please note that it may take up to 30 minutes before all verification features are enabled.

Last edited:
Wire Tranfers in/outgoind is not preferly or a problem i can tranfer to Binance and exchange in FIAT and withdraw by SEPA

But i search Exchanger/Services outside EU to hold Stabecoins and change to another Crypto if i needed.

Bitfinex:

1. A selfie photo in which you are holding an ID (that you uploaded) and also holding a note (“To Bitfinex”, with the date and your signature) – please provide a clearer/higher-resolution copy. Also ensure that the ID is clear enough that it can be read. Please also make sure that the signature in the note is not being blocked by your ID. Please note that we need all that visible when taking the selfie and not a new copy of your National ID Card as you have uploaded.

Wow

i am verfified now

Please note that it may take up to 30 minutes before all verification features are enabled.

Kucoin is a good one, located on some islands maybe.

Reactions: DerAufklaerer
I have make account of FTX but in KYC they Need TAX informations and TIN

I can switch totanother funds but in all fields there will have TAX ID informations

So i am not interested in

Kucoin is a good one, located on some islands maybe.

Thank its also Hong Kong like Bitfinex

I registered and i download the app for verfication, problems with this i will contact the support

Last edited:
I have make account of FTX but in KYC they Need TAX informations and TIN

I can switch totanother funds but in all fields there will have TAX ID informations

So i am not interested in

Thank its also Hong Kong like Bitfinex

I registered and i download the app for verfication, problems with this i will contact the support
No need for verification, just trade the shitcoins there

Bitfinex works not with Bank Wire over OpenPayd

OpenPayd Notice and Acknowledgement

OpenPayd is a payment processing service provided by SettleGo Solutions Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 09570221 (SettleGo). SettleGo’s address is:

The Bower Building
207-211 Old Street
Shoreditch
London
EC1V 9NR
United Kingdom

You are not required to use SettleGo’s OpenPayd payment processing service. You may transact with Bitfinex in other ways if you would prefer not to use OpenPayd. This banking information is being provided to you for purposes of contributing good faith funding to your account on Bitfinex. At all times, you are subject to our Terms of Service. Banking information we make available to you is commercially sensitive and confidential. You should be very careful with this information. You are asked to keep this information to yourself and to not share it except with your financial institution. Pursuant to the Terms of Service, Bitfinex is not liable for or responsible for the actions of Third-Party Services.

Bitfinex works not with Bank Wire over OpenPayd

OpenPayd Notice and Acknowledgement

OpenPayd is a payment processing service provided by SettleGo Solutions Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 09570221 (SettleGo). SettleGo’s address is:

The Bower Building
207-211 Old Street
Shoreditch
London
EC1V 9NR
United Kingdom

You are not required to use SettleGo’s OpenPayd payment processing service. You may transact with Bitfinex in other ways if you would prefer not to use OpenPayd. This banking information is being provided to you for purposes of contributing good faith funding to your account on Bitfinex. At all times, you are subject to our Terms of Service. Banking information we make available to you is commercially sensitive and confidential. You should be very careful with this information. You are asked to keep this information to yourself and to not share it except with your financial institution. Pursuant to the Terms of Service, Bitfinex is not liable for or responsible for the actions of Third-Party Services.
What does that mean? "works not"
They claim all over they work now with with openpayd as do some simple google searches.

Sorry not works not
I mean IT WORKS i have only dpeosit a samll deposit with 20 EUR there

FTX verfication me also (no video call)
They have also free SEPA Deposit/Withdraw Option

But they will have TAX ID i have fill in with 999999, they have full verifcation me

Bitfinex:

Wow

i am verfified now

Which bank are you using that is so crypto friendly as to enable transfer of money to binance ?

Latest Threads