Our valued sponsor

Offshore Structure establishment

Thanks Vanguard.
I've seen some sketchy reviews of FlagTheory.com who also seem to be behind SelfKey so that probably strikes them out - nice sites, but transparency is only good if its delivered on...
Anyone here had direct experience of Wealthsafe? Founder seems to be branching into other areas, which is a bit offputting.

Thanks Vanguard.
I've seen some sketchy reviews of <<snippet>> who also seem to be behind SelfKey so that probably strikes them out - nice sites, but transparency is only good if its delivered on...
Anyone here had direct experience of Wealthsafe? Founder seems to be branching into other areas, which is a bit offputting.

He’s gone off on some odd tangents but I think his core knowledge is good.

The only one I heard of from this list is Healy Consultants. In fact I was in touch with them few years ago. Very professional approach, they put the agenda to discuss over the phone in order to establish couple of things before they think of best approach. They have a very good reputation but they are not cheap. I think their HQ is in Singapore and they have local offices around the world.

HI,

some my opinions about providers which you listed:

1. Healey Consultants - very good and with great experience, but extremely expensive
  2. B.R.I.S. group - Russians with a virtual address in UK and UK company only. They are resellers only.
  3. Wealthsafe - Specialized mainly to Australia. Their declared testimonials and "results" on their website are mainly FAKEs.
  4. SelfKey - Ukrainian Scammers
  5. Incorporation.io - Experienced, but resellers only

Latest Threads