Our valued sponsor

Offshore trading company + broker setup

A2xTrad

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've been trading stock/options for more than 10 years now as side hobby, and have pretty decent performance over the pervious years.

I'm thinking about a setup to do this more "professionally", being able to accept some people funds (not mandatory but big plus), and obviously minimize tax.
I need a broker that accept company account and being able to trade US/EU stocks/options.

What kind of setup do you suggest for this? and where?
Thank you (sorry if has already been asked, but I didn't find what I need yet)

For information, I'm from Europe but just moved to the US, so now I'm US resident

no sure about it, but I believe that in order to (legally) invest third party funds , hence, your clients, one needs an investment license. Probably this is not true for jurisdictions that are typical offshores, but using those will either ways create problems in the long run with banks + clients trust those less

Hi everyone, I've been trading stock/options for more than 10 years now as side hobby, and have pretty decent performance over the pervious years.

I'm thinking about a setup to do this more "professionally", being able to accept some people funds (not mandatory but big plus), and obviously minimize tax.
I need a broker that accept company account and being able to trade US/EU stocks/options.

Thank you (sorry if has already been asked, but I didn't find what I need yet)

For information, I'm from Europe but just moved to the US, so now I'm US resident
start a Cayman hedge fund and you will have ton of posibilities regarding banking & brokerage

Maybe you can form a way of private fund with other people you trust, with no need of getting a llicense, but you are not allowed to offer it to anyone else.

Also,the problem is not getting a broker account (you can find the one I'm working with,in the link of my signature ) but banking,specially with US residents involved.

I would go with a Cayman/BVI/Bermuda company/trust + Cayman/Bermuda bank account + the broker of my signature

I would consult some of the Cyprus agency firms that also have in-house lawyers they will be able to help you with a setup which may not be cheap but at least it will be a valid setup for most.

Same can be done in Switzerland if your have deep pockets.

If you use Google you can easily find good lawyer able to help with the setups in either Cyprus or Switzerland otherwise the suggested route to take the whole thing offshore to either Cayman, BVI or Bermuda may be an good alternative.

Latest Threads