Our valued sponsor

Question Online Bank Account for non EU resident

Whats wrong with Wise?

Reactions: cryptobird
Hi there, I did set up my WISE Account all ready, BUT, they won't allow payment to Kraken.
That is where my problem lies now, loading my Kraken account with cash, when I need it.

They do, and also Coinbase. On the receiving side.
It's unclear if you can send money to an exchange, but card transactions work for sure.

They accept crypto transactions from any company/exchange that has an EU/UK license.
Something to note is that even tho Binance now has a few, they wont be supported.

It's unclear if you can send money to an exchange, but card transactions work for sure.

They accept crypto transactions from any company/exchange that has an EU/UK license.
Something to note is that even tho Binance now has a few, they wont be supported.

OP wants to send money to Kraken. How does Wise help here? Are you saying Wise does allow sending money to crypto platforms in that case? As the link you sent say the below.

"You can't send money to a cryptocurrency platform."

OP wants to send money to Kraken. How does Wise help here? Are you saying Wise does allow sending money to crypto platforms in that case? As the link you sent say the below.

[...] but card transactions work for sure. [...]

He can use the card to move the money to Kraken.

Fees turbo suck tho,

Alternatively he could buy stablecoins at Binance, where card transactions are usually fee free, then transfer to Kraken.

Hi there when entering the Kraken Bank info, Bank is in Germany, I get this "We cannot currently accept payments to this recipient".
But they take money from Kraken, I made one small transfer for testing.

You should provide a bit more context: what you do, where you are, how you make money etc
I am in Brazil, I have a Job, and also do invest in crypto, I did use that bank account to transfer money to Kraken, since 2017.
They sent me a letter saying that I did not fulfill the obligations of my Prestige account, which is crap, every thing was deducted directly from the account, had money in, and was always using the account.
The account was active.

There it is:

Types of payments we can't accept​

We never accept cash, checks, or any cryptocurrency (crypto).
#You can't send money to a cryptocurrency platform.#########
You can receive money to your Wise account from a platform that deals with cryptocurrencies — as long as the platform is regulated and/or supervised in the EU or UK.

He can use the card to move the money to Kraken.

Fees turbo suck tho,

Alternatively he could buy stablecoins at Binance, where card transactions are usually fee free, then transfer to Kraken.
"We cannot currently accept payments to this recipient".

Last edited:
Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads