Our valued sponsor

Online game with very high turn over on my Paypal account

taruniis

Offshore Agent
Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a website that sells virtual item in the Online game with very high turn over on my Paypal account. I am looking for an offshore bank account that will help to open a paypal account because all my transaction are from paypal. So I will need a paypal account in the country where I open bank account. I bought a hong kong shelve corporation a few months ago and tried to open bank account in HK but I failed to provide requried documents while i was there. I am interested in using this company to open bank account in other countries that can meet my need, however, I am open to get a new company as long as I can open a paypal account with it, and i can withdraw money.

The problem may be the PayPal account since they are country specific it says. Means, you could incorporate a company in Cyprus, open a Cyprus bank account and then use a Cyprus VPS to connect to the paypal account. the company will need to have Cypriot nominees which isn't a problem to provide.

Just some solution...

Actually, if this is "just a online game" you may have other options like RBS WorldPay, WireCard and many other payment processors available to sort this out, that would then again require a Cyprus or BVI company rather than a offshore company for instant in the Seychelles or Belize.

Latest Threads