Our valued sponsor

OnlyFans Friendly Bank

Where did you get this information? I cannot find confirmation of this
You can do your payout to any bank in your name, if you do it to a bank that's not in your name the bank might decline.
Support might tell you that you should do a payout to a branch bank but I think the reason is most EMIs are not sw friendly and if you lose your money in the EMI OF will not be responsible of that and they will not reclaim the money of your payouts to the EMI but still lots of creators in South America or Eastern Europe use them as they can't do payouts direct to their bank for some reason.
If you can do your payouts to a branch bank that will not make you problems for SW is better but if you only have access to digital banks just go for it and take your money out of the platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: DagnyDark
You can do your payout to any bank in your name, if you do it to a bank that's not in your name the bank might decline.
Support might tell you that you should do a payout to a branch bank but I think the reason is most EMIs are not sw friendly and if you lose your money in the EMI OF will not be responsible of that and they will not reclaim the money of your payouts to the EMI but still lots of creators in South America or Eastern Europe use them as they can't do payouts direct to their bank for some reason.
If you can do your payouts to a branch bank that will not make you problems for SW is better but if you only have access to digital banks just go for it and take your money out of the platform.
No withdrawal to a bank account is available for my country. Withdrawal to Visa card is available. I have opened an account with Bankera, now I am waiting for the delivery of the Visa card. And now I think whether I can withdraw to this card...

No withdrawal to a bank account is available for my country. Withdrawal to Visa card is available. I have opened an account with Bankera, now I am waiting for the delivery of the Visa card. And now I think whether I can withdraw to this card...
I think the Visa OTC has to be to a card of the same country you said you are living in OF, with swift or sepa np if your account is in a bank in another country. I can't confirm 100% but you can try.
Is Bankera adult friendly? Just curious about it.

I think the Visa OTC has to be to a card of the same country you said you are living in OF
Yes, the country is the same. Only postcodes are different, but I hope this will not be an issue.
Is Bankera adult friendly? Just curious about it.
I found no restrictions on adult content in the user agreement. In addition, in one of the topics on this forum, I found a message from a user who is closely related to Bankera support that Bankera is friendly to the OF.
I think everything will be fine since de jure - OF is not only adult content; perhaps I am a successful cook ;)

In any case, I will update the information when I try it in person.

Yes, the country is the same. Only postcodes are different, but I hope this will not be an issue.

I found no restrictions on adult content in the user agreement. In addition, in one of the topics on this forum, I found a message from a user who is closely related to Bankera support that Bankera is friendly to the OF.
I think everything will be fine since de jure - OF is not only adult content; perhaps I am a successful cook ;)

In any case, I will update the information when I try it in person.
I think it should work then.
I would like more info about it. I didn't open my account with Bankera yet.

From researching a little to help you guys out, I have found the following to be valid neobanks for onlyfans would be:
ePayService lost its Maltese license a year ago for several violations, and their panel is not even accessible. I don't believe that is a good suggestion.
Works perfectly for adult business. Good tip.
Works well, but usually only for EU citizens.
OF partner, so it's a decent choice. Doesn't have any license because it's an IoM exempted though - and you don't get any banking / IBAN / acct. num. Only an account with a VCC and physical card shipped out.

Reactions: JohnLocke