Our valued sponsor

OnlyFans Friendly Bank

Do you know if a Paxum account falls under the same rules? Does onlyfans match the paxum country of residence/name?
Onlyfans doesn't offer the same payout methods for every country and the requirements may also differ. So without knowing where you want to receive money the whole thread here will not yield anything usable.

I withdrew to bank account with a different name not so long time ago. Onlyfans doesn't and can't check it, if the names don't match the payment could be declined on bank end though (hapenned to me with payoneer, but with wise it didn't)
Correct, they can not check always 100% but you will have issues with bank returning or generally any problem it's a bad thing. Unless you use a fresh account and we talk about 100 dollars than it doesn't matter if onlyfans kicks you, but for people making serious money you don't want to give a reason to get booted off the platform.

Recently i withdrew from EU country I think Spain and 2 years ago I also withdrew to a different name with an US onlyfans acc (all to wise account and i forgot to mention it was business acc)
I can't make a wise business acc in my country. Could you still use personal? Or if I can't is there any other alternative to Wise? (My model is trying to withdraw from OF so we are looking for best options to handle or avoid local VAT tax 20% for the moment since we just started)

I can't make a wise business acc in my country. Could you still use personal? Or if I can't is there any other alternative to Wise? (My model is trying to withdraw from OF so we are looking for best options to handle or avoid local VAT tax 20% for the moment since we just started)
Wise is very anti sex work, best to avoid as it will work at most very temporarily. I don't understand what VAT has to do with it, since you're neither a business in the same country as OF (UK) nor is a service/product consumed it won't apply.

I withdrew from OF to wise personal and business as well. Total around 7-8k usd
Thanks. Do you have any recommendations as for the best online bank for OF withdrawals?
Wise in general is not very strict with KYC I think but its very random.Some could run hundreds of k without anything someone can get shut down quick, but it could work for some time of course dont keep a lot of money there and withdraw from of as frequent as its possible. Maybe try paxum? I think its sex work friendly

did you learn this information? I have registered onlyfans in my home country outside the EU, but now I live in the EU and I want to register Paxum for my current place of residence. I don't know if I can withdraw money
I think for Paxum you can only send money to a bank in your name in the country you are living, it must be a branch bank they won't send to Wise or EMIs, a friend tried it and it didn't work. Maybe you can try Skrill I heard some people is sending from skill to other online banks like Dukascopy, or maybe you do Skrill to crypto and then p2p to get cash? Not sure how it works too as never used Skrill yet but seems to give more options than Paxum.

I think for Paxum you can only send money to a bank in your name in the country you are living, it must be a branch bank they won't send to Wise or EMIs, a friend tried it and it didn't work. Maybe you can try Skrill I heard some people is sending from skill to other online banks like Dukascopy, or maybe you do Skrill to crypto and then p2p to get cash? Not sure how it works too as never used Skrill yet but seems to give more options than Paxum.
I have Skrill. I withdraw funds from Skrill to Wise. But at the moment, Wise has blocked my payment from Skrill and is wondering where the money came from.

Latest Threads