Our valued sponsor

DaveOH

Feb 15, 2023
Israel
Visit site
Hello guys,

I would like to open a company in europe.
The company selling goods internationally.
One of the payment methoods will be in crypto.
I would like to know, according to personal experience, or even base on knowledge, what are the best countries ( i heard a lot about cyprus and the low TAX) in Europe to open a company, open a bank account (real physical bank) which accepts crypto payments or payments from platforms/compnies involved with crypto.

P.S: I am not EU resident, and i dont have any problem to get assistance from a law firm company if you have some reccomendations.

Thanks.

Hello guys,

I would like to open a company in europe.
The company selling goods internationally.
One of the payment methoods will be in crypto.
I would like to know, according to personal experience, or even base on knowledge, what are the best countries ( i heard a lot about cyprus and the low TAX) in Europe to open a company, open a bank account (real physical bank) which accepts crypto payments or payments from platforms/compnies involved with crypto.

P.S: I am not EU resident, and i dont have any problem to get assistance from a law firm company if you have some reccomendations.

Thanks.
Hi,

Cyprus is indeed a very good options, depending on your business activities.

I will contact you by PM if this is ok.

You shouldn't have any problems in any EU country if you use a normal merchant to accept crypto payments.
The cheapest and easiest option is Estonian company, which you can register remotely using e-resident card which you can get within a month.

The best option would be Cyprus (expensive and takes over 1 month to set it up) or Estonia (cheap and fast).
Banking wise you can get a good EMI account for both jurisdictions and they would be crypto friendly. I wouldn't recommend physical bank accounts as it would take few months to set them up and wont be crypto friendly.
Get in touch if u need help with comp[any formation and account opening

Latest Threads