Our valued sponsor

Opening an off shore bank account

Ccaterpillar

Mar 10, 2021
Serbia
Visit site
Hello, I am a Serbian resident and I am interested in opening an off shore bank account, if possible with:

1. Online account opening, no branch visit
2. No minimum deposit
3. Incoming monthly deposit limit no less than 2000€
4. Plastic visa or master cards available for delivery in my country
5. Low monthly account maintenance fee, and low other fees
6. Account should be multi currency
7. Account should have the possibility of creating a request to the third parties in the form of an internet link, where the third party, after receiving the request would just type in his/her data (full name, and credit card number), and money would be sent to my account.

If possible, crypto friendly

Please let me know if anyone can help

I already have account there, they are really great, but their limits are very low, so I need another similar bank
how did you open the account with them, I mean, remote?

where do you have this limit, to deposit on your account from other account?

And this morning I found this on their site:

Note: Paysera payment cards are delivered only to the EEA countries.

I checked on chat again, and now the info was that they don't deliver cards to Serbia. This was unprofessional.

Hi,

Paysera opens for Serbia company / personal case by case - depends on the type of business.

Paysera issue the Visa Debit Card for residents worldwirde except the usual high risk countries with sanctions like Cuba.

They can deliver the card only within the EEA because of some regulation of there partner for the card issuance.

So you can order the card with residence in Serbia but you need some mail forwarding address within the EEA.

This service can be used for it:

Hi,

Paysera opens for Serbia company / personal case by case - depends on the type of business.

Paysera issue the Visa Debit Card for residents worldwirde except the usual high risk countries with sanctions like Cuba.

They can deliver the card only within the EEA because of some regulation of there partner for the card issuance.

So you can order the card with residence in Serbia but you need some mail forwarding address within the EEA.

This service can be used for it:

Hmmm, so I could also use a friend from EU for this purpose?

I am about to order paysera visa card, and now a question pooped up. Since they don't do delivery to my country, I will have to use some address in EU. Could that be a potential problem if I want to connect that card to my paypal account, which is Serbian?
From the Paysera / Visa Card point of few no.
However PayPal tend to make there own rules so try it in practice. At least I can confirm the Paysera Visa Debirt Card works perfect with UAE PayPal account.

Latest Threads