Our valued sponsor

opening c2b account in ASIA for 2K euro

Mind to explain what this thread is about ?

What kind of C2B? What's the underlying business activity?

Why Asia? Where in Asia? Which currencies?

Small detail but IBAN is not widespread in Asia. Aside from Middle East, East Timor is the only territory in Asia that uses the IBAN format. I guess any account number is fine, unless you specifically need IBAN for some reason?

What kind of C2B? What's the underlying business activity?

Why Asia? Where in Asia? Which currencies?

Small detail but IBAN is not widespread in Asia. Aside from Middle East, East Timor is the only territory in Asia that uses the IBAN format. I guess any account number is fine, unless you specifically need IBAN for some reason?
My mistake need c2b dedicated account or pool account , volumes 200k-300k monthly in KRW , the account should be in South Korea do you offer such accounts ?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
My mistake need c2b dedicated account or pool account , volumes 200k-300k monthly in KRW , the account should be in South Korea do you offer such accounts ?
I don't think your chances are particularly high. The South Korean banking system is quite closed off as there is hardly any demand for KRW outside of Korea. You can try the local banks there but you'll probably need to establish a branch or a subsidiary in South Korea, with 1–2 locals working in an office there.

For what kind of business? Do you mean 200–300,000 USD worth of KRW?

If you plan to receive 3-400 million KRW and convert it to a foreign currency, you can try DBS, HSBC, OCBC, and UOB. You might have to start in SG and HK, and then leverage that relationship to open an account with them in South Korea.

That's if it's a low-risk business that doesn't draw much/any attention from regulators.

Reactions: jafo