Our valued sponsor

Opening of new offshore company for IM business?

Pathfinder

Offshore Agent
Advance Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Offshore company formation for my Internet Marketer business what do I need to know to avoid troubles please!

I was just wondering if someone knows what is the best company formation for Internet business - like selling of articles, Amazon and Quickbook?

I don't mind to pay tax but I want privacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may contact the companies you start advertising / selling products for first and ask if they have any restrictions on countries to pay your comission to and if the company and bank has to be in the same country.

What other companies are you going to sell products for? clickbank maybe? they all accept the simply solution of a SC corp with CYP bank account!

The Seychelles corp and Cyp banking as suggested by the other users will work for you even with CB and Amazon I would look into a different jurisdiction as an alternative if it was me. For instant a Belize corp is not bad & easy to form.

Reactions: clemens
I would look into something easy to setup and something you can effort to establish. the suggested offshore Company structure in this thread sounds to be valid and will Work for you, if you want to try something differant that not every joe has done then you want to look into other offshore jurisdictions like Cook Islands, Ireland and Dominica they are not cheaper to setup but not that crowded and maybe they are easier to apply for affiliate accounts.