Our valued sponsor

Operational account for Polish Crypto exchange

Kimi

Oct 5, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am looking to open a regular operational account (SEPA, swift if possible) preferably in the EU for a company licensed in Poland.
The company has a certificate of registration for virtual currency activities.
Business activity is Crypto exchange, trading, and digital wallet.
Since this is a new company just registered last year, it does not have any operational accounts.
We applied with Mistertango, Finductive, Paysera, Payally, Narvi, ModulR (but they want a set up fee of 10K a month with 5K monthly fee-crazy), but no luck so far

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am looking to open a regular operational account (SEPA, swift if possible) preferably in the EU for a company licensed in Poland.
Since this is a new company just registered last year, it does not have any operational accounts.
We applied with Mistertango, Finductive, Paysera, Payally, Narvi, ModulR (but they want a set up fee of 10K a month with 5K monthly fee-crazy), but no luck so far

Any ideas?

Thanks
We have positive experience with major polish banks + exchanges like kraken, exmo, binance. However here I am talking about personal accounts. Have you tried opening usual corporate bank account in a polish bank and then setup a corporate crypto exchange account?

Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

Thanks
Is this for own funds trading or it will be providing exchange services to third parties ?

Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

Thanks
If your certificate of registration can be treated as some kind of licence (it's not clear to me), you can go well with Intergiro, but only for SEPA (they are not able to offer SWIFT to crypto companies).
Zen is a good option, too. Perhaps less solid than Intergiro but I guess you can obtain SWIFT and you need not to be specially licensed.
What about Bunq?
Or, if you have some ambitions and something reasonable to deposit, SEBA Bank is worth to consider.

P.S. I am also not surprised by Modulr fees, they target at institutional clients (e.g. backing Revolut) and in this context it is really not much.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

Thanks
You can try Bankera and/or Payset.

If your certificate of registration can be treated as some kind of licence (it's not clear to me), you can go well with Intergiro, but only for SEPA (they are not able to offer SWIFT to crypto companies).
Zen is a good option, too. Perhaps less solid than Intergiro but I guess you can obtain SWIFT and you need not to be specially licensed.
What about Bunq?
Or, if you have some ambitions and something reasonable to deposit, SEBA Bank is worth to consider.

P.S. I am also not surprised by Modulr fees, they target at institutional clients (e.g. backing Revolut) and in this context it is really not much.
Hi, thanks for a very good reply. Can you please share Zen's website, I am stuck as I never heard about them?

Reactions: Kimi

Latest Threads