Orca Offshore disappeared?

Discussion in 'The talk about everything lounge' started by Amoled, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Amoled

Amoled New Member

Good Morning everybody,

I wanted to search "Orca Offshore", but the old website, which looked Clean and legit isn't available ATM.
    Instead, you will find www.orcaoffshore.com , which looks quite fake, with bad design.

Is this the old Orca Offshore, or where can I find it?

2. khan

khan Corporate Services Mentor Group Business Angel

They may have closed the store because of all the changes in the offshore company formation world! The website you link to is so much fake and for obvious reasons not the original company!

3. Amoled

Amoled New Member

Sure its fake, but sad, that I can't find them anymore... probably have to find another provider

4. negon

negon Offshore Agent Mentor Group Business Angel

OCRA was very expensive but they were good! I have used them from time to time for large setups with Trusts and Foundations involved. Time change so business comes and goes.

5. challenge

challenge Member

OCRA Worldwide | Offshore Companies is the main one and still online. As are the subsidiaries (ocra seyc, mauritius etc)

are you sure? they're nearly 50 years on the business...
    maybe you're confusing with the scammers website :D

give them a phone call and ask +44 1624 811 000

as auric said, they're not cheap, they're for big dogs!

6. challenge

challenge Member

7. negon

negon Offshore Agent Mentor Group Business Angel

LoL I don't even spend the 5 minutes to Google their URL and check if it is still alive. OP have you used Google to find OCRA? They pop up right away.

You can use them for large setups and if your budget allow it, they are good.

8. Martin Everson

Martin Everson Offshore Consultant Business Angel

I think people are getting OCRA and ORCA mixed up. :confused:

OCRA i.e www.ocra.com is a proper high end legit offshore provider. ORCA (notice spelling) I have no idea what that company is or does.

9. clemens

clemens Corporate Services Mentor Group Business Angel

this may explain it:

10. Martin Everson

Martin Everson Offshore Consultant Business Angel