Our valued sponsor

Orca Offshore disappeared?

They may have closed the store because of all the changes in the offshore company formation world! The website you link to is so much fake and for obvious reasons not the original company!

OCRA was very expensive but they were good! I have used them from time to time for large setups with Trusts and Foundations involved. Time change so business comes and goes.

OCRA Worldwide | Offshore Companies is the main one and still online. As are the subsidiaries (ocra seyc, mauritius etc)

are you sure? they're nearly 50 years on the business...
maybe you're confusing with the scammers website :D

give them a phone call and ask +44 1624 811 000

as auric said, they're not cheap, they're for big dogs!
LoL I don't even spend the 5 minutes to Google their URL and check if it is still alive. OP have you used Google to find OCRA? They pop up right away.

You can use them for large setups and if your budget allow it, they are good.

I think people are getting OCRA and ORCA mixed up. :confused:

OCRA i.e www.ocra.com is a proper high end legit offshore provider. ORCA (notice spelling) I have no idea what that company is or does.

Good Morning everybody,

I wanted to search "Orca Offshore", but the old website, which looked Clean and legit isn't available ATM.
Instead, you will find www.orcaoffshore.com , which looks quite fake, with bad design.

Is this the old Orca Offshore, or where can I find it?
I want to ask you if you make use of the service from this company and if so, what did you ordered from them?

All the time I have seen Orca offshore showing up from time to time on various occasions, the last day I thought if I should contact them and tried but no answer so far, 3 days ago.

Good Morning everybody,

I wanted to search "Orca Offshore", but the old website, which looked Clean and legit isn't available ATM.
Instead, you will find www.orcaoffshore.com , which looks quite fake, with bad design.

Is this the old Orca Offshore, or where can I find it?
that is a damn replica domain to get traffic from the real ocra - nice way to get our attention by the way!

Latest Threads