Our valued sponsor

Panama, Hong Kong or other offshore jurisdiction whats now the best?

Panama, Hong Kong or other offshore jurisdiction whats now the best?

• Total voters
Most that come here have been searching for these terms I guess and therefore made their vote as they did ;)

Most of the visitors coming here are from the search engine so no wonder that they interested in the Seychelles and Cyprus for what this forum is ranking very high, well done :thumbsUp:

Gekko said:
Most of the visitors coming here are from the search engine so no wonder that they interested in the Seychelles and Cyprus for what this forum is ranking very high, well done :thumbsUp:
I'm not sure if I share this opinion with you, there are lot' of users here which are generally interested in the offshore company and offshore banking searching for a solution that fit's their needs. I don't believe that either the Seychelles nor Cyprus will fit for all, there may be offshore jurisdictions like Panama, Belize, Switzerland, BVI and so on which may be better for some.

Costa Rica if gambling license is required. I have a friend who is doing very very good with his business. He is a programmer and coded hiw own software to make huge money. I can't program so I have to make something else :(

Keep voting, this thread is developing positive :) :hello:

Mauritius Bank Account, Company and Credit Card processing for almost 2 years now, works perfect for me :thumbsUp:

Latest Threads