Our valued sponsor

Panama or Belize offshore company do they pay tax?

No! A Panama or Belize company don't pay any tax if they are registered as an IBC at least.

Just to be clear, Panama does not have IBCs in the same sense Belize does. Panamanian companies are regular companies but qualify for complete tax exemption by having a non-resident status as Panama applies territorial taxation, similar to Hong Kong.

Reactions: alain and dwilson
Just to be clear, Panama does not have IBCs in the same sense Belize does. Panamanian companies are regular companies but qualify for complete tax exemption by having a non-resident status as Panama applies territorial taxation, similar to Hong Kong.
Thanks for supplying your knowledge and correct any errors that may sneak in from time to time ;)

Reactions: bonzo
None pay tax, but look carefully what you need them for. For instant I got a Belize company and can't use it, because no bank accept it with the terrible scans I got by e-mail only! The CSP refuse to send me originals without to pay $300 again!!!!

Reactions: bonzo
Thank you for participating the thread.

What is a International Business Company's name in Belize and Panama if it does only business International and don't pay tax:s-confused:

I need to know if a Panama or Belize company pay tax? If so what is the percentage a company pay?
You a short reminder. Panama is no option any longer the entire world has focus on this country now and a few year forth. You better find some sort of offshore jurisdiction that doesn't known to the majority of small and medium sized businesses. like cook islands, Bermuda and such jurisdictions.

Reactions: bonzo and clemens
As already mentioned here by a few people. No they don't pay tax as long as you don't do business within the Seychelles or within Belize! That's why they are called International Business Companies!

As already mentioned here by a few people. No they don't pay tax as long as you don't do business within the Seychelles or within Belize! That's why they are called International Business Companies!
Good point. Just a few facts about IBC or International Business Company:

1. They are formed under the laws of some jurisdictions as a tax neutral company which is usually limited in terms of the activities it may conduct in, but not necessarily from, the jurisdiction in which it is incorporated.
2. Seychelles Residents can own and operate Seychelles IBC LEGALLY as long as IBC is not conducting business on Seychelles.