Our valued sponsor

Patent for secure erasing of data

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Elite Member
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
I’m selling the rights of an invention (patent pending with the USPTO) that securely erases data from any device. Contact me if interested in buying or brokering it to buyers.

This is how it works:

IMG_7642.jpeg

Try to do a forensic recovery on that chip smi(&%

That looks like a burned GPU.
Yes, that’s a melted GPU chip. Photo taken from a test. I used a number of chips for testing.
No sign of data loss.
If you melt a memory chip, the data it contains is lost forever.

Data starts to be permanently damaged/lost at 450C. The device reaches 2400C in less than a second and physically destroys the chip.

If you melt a memory chip, the data it contains is lost forever.
The particular image is of an ephemeral memory, so the data on there is lost anyway a few seconds after you power down the device. So your family photos are probably still safe on the storage devices (unless they also took damage).

But I understand the purpose now. If you can quickly make memory chips on long-term storage devices reach temperatures of 2,400 C, that'll do the job.

Didn't notice this was in the Investment forum before. Thought it was a tongue-in-cheek post.

The particular image is of an ephemeral memory, so the data on there is lost anyway a few seconds after you power down the device. So your family photos are probably still safe on the storage devices (unless they also took damage).
The device is applied directly on the memory chip/drive and the damage is limited to that specific chip/drive.
But I understand the purpose now. If you can quickly make memory chips on long-term storage devices reach temperatures of 2,400 C, that'll do the job.
That’s exactly what the invention does: permanent destruction of electronically stored data by means of physical destruction of the data storage device.

It can be applied on a HDD, SSD, and any memory support containing data that should not fall into the wrong hands; for examples inside phones, laptops, desktops, vehicles on land, air, sea and space (it works underwater and in vacuum).

The device is activated by a low voltage (3-5v) current, which can be triggered by any event, such as the press of a button, geofencing, breakage of a seal, G-meter, ejection of the pilot etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Should see if it can be weaponised (self-replicating-scaling-out-malware)...

I work in the cross over for intelligence (systems), there's a lot of demand in that field for technologies that can give a edge, its just not broadly advertised.

Your State will likely pay a pretty penny (just sell to your own country, not say China, Russia if a Westerner).

Should see if it can be weaponised (self-replicating-scaling-out-malware)...
Not sure what you mean. Surely the device can be mass produced and adapted to specific applications. It is also quite cheap.
Your State will likely pay a pretty penny (just sell to your own country, not say China, Russia if a Westerner).
The States I’m a citizen of are broke rof/% I’m happy to sell to anyone.

It is not an auction.
There is a similar hardware device for computers,phones etc...

Whats the difference?

At least you should indicate what figures we are looking at?

Reactions: Nicholas Van Orton
There is a similar hardware device for computers,phones etc...

Whats the difference?

Red key is a tool for software deletion of data, which takes time, requires the computer to be powered, can easily be detected and it is not 100% safe (data could be recovered forensically).
My device is undetectable, it physically destroys the support that stores the data in a fraction of a second, it doesn’t require a software to run, just a small 3-5v battery.

At least you should indicate what figures we are looking at?
A study by GreyB states that “the [median] asking price per US-issued patent increased from $280,000 to $320,000”.
My device, for example, could be acquired by a Ministry of Defense or one of its contractors, to be installed on all military vehicles containing sensible data.
Like for any other good, the right price is what the buyer is willing to pay.

Last edited: