Our valued sponsor

Payeer - anyone has a method to exchange easy?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
The Payeer system is lacking with functionality, either because they want to make it difficult for people to take out their money or because they don't develop their platform any longer!

If you want to get your money out there you will have to exchange your USD or EUR to a crypto currency to an overrate so you can transfer the crypto to another wallet where you are able to take out the money in cash or by debit card. This sucks, for instant if you have 100 euro you want to take out, you end up with 80 euro before it is in your hands, payeer taking the main part.

The exchange process sucks, you will have to enter the amount you want to exchang manual, no automatic withdraw 100% as kraken has it. So you will have to calculate their fees, if you can't figure it out it will take you at least 15 minutes for a simple exchange from FIAT to Crypto and another 10 minutes to get it out of there.

Who the f**k is using this platform for anything serious?

I believe it is for crooks and people that has Payeer as their last option.

Any input is much appreciated please.

You have money in Payeer?

What rate are you willing to pay to get the money out?

I can think of some ways for you to use depends on the amount you have and the rate you're willing to pay (and how fast you'd like to withdraw the money)

you totally misunderstand the question!

It is not allowed to promote your service here and it is not what I'm looking for. Read again, if you have input post, if not, just leave the thread, thanks!

I have an account, I don't use it (I've never did).

I know methods to cash your money out or exchange it. I asked to know more about your situation, so I can provide a helpful answer.

But it seems my help isn't welcome, but I'll drop something that might be helpful.

You can buy USDT using binance p2p with your payeer money.

Again, I wanted to give a better advice but it seems I'm not welcome in your thread or it's how things go here.

Any input is much appreciated please.
OR you can use P2P mediums, these are people/companies that have other payeer accounts and can exchange your payeer money for other EMI money (skrill, perfect money, revolut, N26, payoneer, paysera..etc) or for crypto or for local/international bank account transfers.

it works like this, you send them your Payeer USD to their payeer account, and they send you the equivalent amount in your payment method of choice. This is a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery old method that a lot of people (including me) used in the past, and I still use them from time to time.

these mediums could be people in famous facebook groups OR the "trusted" exchanges that are partnered with EMIs like advcash, perfectmoney ....etc.

why go through the hassle you might ask? well these methods has their use cases. Imagine you want to transfer some money from your paysera account to your payoneer account with little fees, fast and without much questions.

well paysera to paysera transfers are free, unlimted and instant, and transfer within payoneer system are also instant.

so, what you would do is, you can send money from your paysera account to the medium paysera account instantly, and the medium then sends money from his payoneer account to your payoneer account also instantly. and then you have your money from one EMI to another (without the EMIs in the question knowing that) safely and all under 5 minutes.

EMIs hate transfers from other EMIs, so using the above method, there is no way in hell they would discover this money is coming from another EMI, and usually transfers within the same financial systems don't raise alarms except in rare cases. this is Also the case with banks and crypto exchanges.

Reactions: uplana
I have an account, I don't use it (I've never did).

I know methods to cash your money out or exchange it. I asked to know more about your situation, so I can provide a helpful answer.

But it seems my help isn't welcome, but I'll drop something that might be helpful.

You can buy USDT using binance p2p with your payeer money.

Again, I wanted to give a better advice but it seems I'm not welcome in your thread or it's how things go here.
Look at your post... did you provide any answer? All I see is you try to make some money out of some foolish post!

Thank you very much @MiddleEuroAsia this was an answer that explained it all, yet it does not make this service better for me to use, at least I understand how it works and why some still may use it.

Look at your post... did you provide any answer? All I see is you try to make some money out of some foolish post!

Thank you very much @MiddleEuroAsia this was an answer that explained it all, yet it does not make this service better for me to use, at least I understand how it works and why some still may use it.
You got to lower down your detective sense and stop accusing people of things they don't intend to do.

My post would have been similar to the next person, yet I wanted to be brief and to the point.

I had no intention to sell you a thing or anyone on this forum. I intended to give back and be an active member.

I won't get anywhere talking to someone with such a mentality, but it's what we get in life.

Reactions: jjrapy

Latest Threads