Authorize.net
Bluesnap
EasyPayDirect
Infusionsoft
NMI (Gateway Funnel Pros)
OntraPort
Recurly
Stripe

I thought about Belize and Nevis , and I would prefer a place where I can set everything up online Fast. Alternatives like hong kong are too expensive for me.
I'm almost ready to launch the FB ads campaigns and I'm needing a payment gateway (and a business structure to provide to the payment processor company)

I've seen that Bluesnap and Easypaydirect accept Belize as a supported country and I'm wondering if the will accept a fewsh newly created IBC?

Well if they accept a Belize company you may ask them. It's the direct way to get a answer to your question. They will do the DD check and other compliance checks so no one on this forum will be able to give you a Yes or No.

Generally speaking the payment processors don't care that much about the company since they will held you reliable for any lost they do i.e. blacklist your personal name, address etc.

Reactions: Takeshi
Well if they accept a Belize company you may ask them. It's the direct way to get a answer to your question. They will do the DD check and other compliance checks so no one on this forum will be able to give you a Yes or No.

Generally speaking the payment processors don't care that much about the company since they will held you reliable for any lost they do i.e. blacklist your personal name, address etc.

If I incorporate in Cyprus, will I be able to create a Bluesnap or other merchant account immediately?
I read that Cyprus is a good choice to enter to the EU market and I want to sell to US customers mostly, is another destination preferable?

You may check with Bluesnap directly, they may be the best to ask this question in regards to account opening.