Our valued sponsor

Payment gateway for my site

BlackChevrolet

Jun 26, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys.
I'm about to open website which going to sell game accounts. My site will be selling genuine (not hacked) account. We are going to create an account for each customer separately.
Anyway the problem is that is still high risk business because it's violate rules of the DRM where accounts are made. I'm pretty sure users will not face any problems since the only one's who know account is sold is us and the customer. But still it's high risk.
I recently tried to register at 2co, and they disabled my account immediately. I can't create paypal because it's not supported in my country. I linked a gateway from my country, but it's not really used to accept payments from outside of my country and it does not really fit my site (checkout page is ugly and etc.)
So I wonder what would be good solution for my case ?
Also I want to mention my shop is on shopify platform.

Does the site HAVE to be on Shopify?? If you were to use WordPress you could use hundreds more. You could use vougepay as they will probably allow it and are a payment gateway. Also as a quick fix, you could have people click buy now and land on selly.gg who would be a middleman/proxy and use PayPal/bitcoin.

You ever thought of using a billing system such as blesta/WHMCS on another site as they have loads of different payment modules plus you can get many more 3rd party payment modules added in and the billing site would pass payment gateway inspections so to speak. Bit of a bait and switch technique ;)

selly.gg any idea how to get setup on this?
I have registered but cannot find any useful documents to help with setting up products and payment gateways etc. Nothing on Youtube apart from minecraft scams/alt account scams using selly.gg.
Tried setting up products and all I get is the constant google verification images crap and it wont save any products.
It has a pro option but I am not willing to pay for something that seems useless.

Not sure I have used fine when one of my main payment processors got shut as a temp solution. I singed up and added products then I used the links to the products and customers paid via paypal or bitcoin and it was also a proxy for one of my paypals. You don't have to pay to use it you should just sign up for free, create products and link your buy now buttons to the products thats it.

It's not a solution for a merchant account but its a solution for getting paid via PayPal while OP is working on a solution for a merchant.

Hey guys.
I'm about to open website which going to sell game accounts. My site will be selling genuine (not hacked) account. We are going to create an account for each customer separately.
Anyway the problem is that is still high risk business because it's violate rules of the DRM where accounts are made. I'm pretty sure users will not face any problems since the only one's who know account is sold is us and the customer. But still it's high risk.
I recently tried to register at 2co, and they disabled my account immediately. I can't create paypal because it's not supported in my country. I linked a gateway from my country, but it's not really used to accept payments from outside of my country and it does not really fit my site (checkout page is ugly and etc.)
So I wonder what would be good solution for my case ?
Also I want to mention my shop is on shopify platform.
Hello, Have you found a solution to your problem? I'm interested because I have a similar problem and can't find secure Payment gateway.

Latest Threads