Our valued sponsor

Payment gateway for non resident UK LTD

ccmonger

Jun 22, 2023
UK
Visit site
Hello
Besides stripe / PayPal
Are there any good payment processors that accepts Non resident UK LTDs fOr a VPN service.

Also, usually need days / weeks to onboard a payment processor, so ideally ones that have live chat and the onboarding is fast if I provide all documents

If it's for a VPN businss then I would recommend Paddle. I used it for my VPN service, but not anymore it's closed now, although I still have Paddle's account. They handle sales tax/VAT for you so its really good. You can charge cards/paypal through them, they send your earnings on time with Wire to your bank. Very simple and good service in my opinion, never had any trouble with them. But make sure you contact them first for requesting approval of VPN business. Some big VPN providers use them too such as Surfshark, and I saw many more but not remember names now.

If it's for a VPN businss then I would recommend Paddle. I used it for my VPN service, but not anymore it's closed now, although I still have Paddle's account. They handle sales tax/VAT for you so its really good. You can charge cards/paypal through them, they send your earnings on time with Wire to your bank. Very simple and good service in my opinion, never had any trouble with them. But make sure you contact them first for requesting approval of VPN business. Some big VPN providers use them too such as Surfshark, and I saw many more but not remember names now.
Trying paddle now.
All others
1. Not accepting VPNs
2. Not accepting NON resident UK LTDs.

Even high risk gateways like CCBill and alike.

I didn't know VPNs are the same as selling drugs :-/