Our valued sponsor

payment or banking solution for out side USA and Europe . Ex. Sri lanka

beliz101

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Hi I'm looking for payment solution for my country. I'm frustrated with existing payment like Paypal .withdrawal option is not available for my country. I'm in to drop shipping and frustrated with no solution. please I need you guys to give options;

1. good payment gateway to integrate to any website
3 any banking solution with no headache registration process.

Maybe you can tell more about your business, that might be helpful in the search for a good solution.
Do you need actual local withdrawal or you will be fine with SEPA or SWIFT account as well?

thank for reaching out really appreciate it.ki#¤%

I want a solution where nobody holds the money which customers have paid. I have a Shopify store. And I believe I will get sales and my country is Sri Lanka.

I don't have a business registration but I can get it.

I want to know what are my option .can I open a business in another country and also a bank account. yes, eventually local withdrawal.

I have changed the location as the USA in Shopify also to try skrill but skrill says it needs a business account and here comes the problem not having business registration certificate. but skrill is available for Sri Lanka.

I'm really confused about what to do. Shopify store is on hold because of this problem.

and I want to know how much will cost to have an offshore account in Belize or seashells? what is the procedure . who do I talk to about this