DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys
Offshore Bank Accounts
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Payment service that accepts a website that sells instagram followers

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

LetMeTN

As I said before try some of the Russian processors like UnitPay, Payeer etc. they will not have any issues with it, I have listed a hole bunch of processors inside the mentor group gold
FYI: https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/resources/categories/high-risk-merchant-account.15/

You will need get your passport certified and send it to them by courier, other then that it's no issue!

Hi Admin,

Do you have any personal experience with UnitPay? Can you vouch for them? Do you know their fees and payout schedule? I am looking for an alternative to gaypal just don't want to be screwed. Anyway you can share a few other ones that you only shared in the Gold group?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Anyway you can share a few other ones that you only shared in the Gold group?
yes there is an entire database inside the mentor group gold with really useful providers, there are beyond 260 different providers so payment processing companies.

I never vouch for any service, as an Admin on this forum I will be unable to do that.

marcoduba

Hi Admin,

Do you have any personal experience with UnitPay? Can you vouch for them? Do you know their fees and payout schedule? I am looking for an alternative to gaypal just don't want to be screwed. Anyway you can share a few other ones that you only shared in the Gold group?
I have contacted UnitPay, but they replied to me that now they only work with Russian companies which are based in Russia

Offshore Bank Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution