Our valued sponsor

Payment service that accepts a website that sells instagram followers

As I said before try some of the Russian processors like UnitPay, Payeer etc. they will not have any issues with it, I have listed a hole bunch of processors inside the mentor group gold
FYI: https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/resources/categories/high-risk-merchant-account.15/

You will need get your passport certified and send it to them by courier, other then that it's no issue!

Hi Admin,

Do you have any personal experience with UnitPay? Can you vouch for them? Do you know their fees and payout schedule? I am looking for an alternative to gaypal just don't want to be screwed. Anyway you can share a few other ones that you only shared in the Gold group?

Anyway you can share a few other ones that you only shared in the Gold group?
yes there is an entire database inside the mentor group gold with really useful providers, there are beyond 260 different providers so payment processing companies.

I never vouch for any service, as an Admin on this forum I will be unable to do that.

Hi Admin,

Do you have any personal experience with UnitPay? Can you vouch for them? Do you know their fees and payout schedule? I am looking for an alternative to gaypal just don't want to be screwed. Anyway you can share a few other ones that you only shared in the Gold group?
I have contacted UnitPay, but they replied to me that now they only work with Russian companies which are based in Russia

Unitpay is legit, but they ceased their operation in EU and currently work only with local RU companies.
yes but if you send them a notarized passport they will also accept you.

If you still have problems to get an merchant account or high risk processor for your business, then join the mentor group, open a new thread and TAG me there, so I will give you a complete guide.

Reactions: Xamilow and burden
Hi Admin,

they are Russian based as already mentioned, I know pople that have been using them for ages without any loss.

OP how is it going with your findings?

If you still search for some valid solution then I can highly recommend you to open a new thread in mentor group gold and tag me there, I will teach you how to do it.

Reactions: fanban
Sorry to bump this thread but I'm really curious if you found a way to accept payments and if you wanted to help others in their findings?

Hello! Did you find any solution for your issue? I'm facing the same problem
Most of these kinds of businesses are showing different business models and different websites. However, all the processing happens from the approval website. As you already suspend on Stripe don't try to convince them that you change a business model it will not happen. Better to register a new company and try again.

Have in mind that hiding this kind of information from the acquirer (Stripe) can again block your account, but this is a common way that most companies do, or you can find a PSP which has a variety of acquirers and better relationships with them. However, the fee will be higher than 8% - 10% probably.

Reactions: cryptounions

Latest Threads