Our valued sponsor

Payoneer money laundering

gowiththeflow48

Nov 19, 2018
Visit site
Let us say that I have a friend who has a Payoneer account, not in his name, where he receives money on.
Now he wants to have this money on his own official personal bank account. Does somebody knows a way to do this? Maybe he could sell some goods (watches) to the person which he used the Payoneer account from and receive the money "official"… ? What do you guys suggest?

Let us say that I have a friend who has a Payoneer account, not in his name, where he receives money on.
Now he wants to have this money on his own official personal bank account. Does somebody knows a way to do this? Maybe he could sell some goods (watches) to the person which he used the Payoneer account from and receive the money "official"… ? What do you guys suggest?
well, you approached this issue wrong and as @JohnnyDoe said, look around the mentor group, and you can find plenty of people who can help you there with your fantasy book, we are talking about a fantasy book here right? smi(&%

I don't even thing he needs the mentor group for this crap, he can just search the forum, there are plenty of people here explaining what they intend to do without considering that what they want to do is illegal and belongs in the category of this topic!

When I see such question I have only one word, jackass fin4774"

Latest Threads