Our valued sponsor

Paypal account limited and withdrawal questions

goodone

May 17, 2018
Visit site
It's been more then 180 day's my 3 years old personal paypal us account had been limited. Recently they have sent me an email to withdrawal my money but I tried to link my bank account but looks like system is preventing me to add them. I tried different ACH account to link none of them working. I do not live in US. Later, I provided them documents which they have asked except proof of address. [please check attachment] . The reason they have limited because they found out I have 2 accounts both in US and UK and request a refund between this 2 account. So they now requested documents to verify my accounts. I am having a problem to verify my US account now. I created it under the address of my friend. But as they now asking for proof of address, I am wondering if it would accept his utility bill copy of that address? but the thing is I am mostly wondering off. Did paypal accepted all my other documents and successfully verified them? Because I did not provide them any document related to US except for my master card. And if I provide them utility bill copy then it won't be under my name it will be issued on my friend name. He has already sent me the copy of his utility bill images. So please someone give me some knowledge how can I resolve this problem by enlighting me with previous knowledge.

Thank you.

Attachments

• paypal-limitated.jpg
    paypal-limitated.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,691
Thanks, May I know what is Darks? I know about photoshop. I will give that a look if it would be possible. Problem is its a camera taken photo and not scanned copy so quality is low.
Also would be there any problem if they find the document to be a forgery? Would they completely lock out my account?

Also, a question, do you have any idea what kind of mail check PayPal do issue to the residence address? if I manually request? Can my friend deposit it on his bank account on behalf of me? Even though it's on my name? I mean is this something possible? Then I would take this check. Because I have this as my last option.

"The reason they have limited because they found out I have 2 accounts both in US and UK and request a refund between this 2 account"

seems legit .
is your business shady , why you would pay yourself then issue refund?

"Also, a question, do you have any idea what kind of mail check PayPal do issue to the residence address? "

they have poor kyc and checks, i doubt .

"The reason they have limited because they found out I have 2 accounts both in US and UK and request a refund between this 2 account"

seems legit .
is your business shady , why you would pay yourself then issue refund?

"Also, a question, do you have any idea what kind of mail check PayPal do issue to the residence address? "

they have poor kyc and checks, i doubt .

Shadey thing is.
UK ID I was created to link with my IBAN for withdrawing payment from my US ID. But I didn't notice that I have crossed my limit in UK. So I requested a manual refund and then thing got worse.

Paypal replied me last night and said,

They have restored my full US account access so I can remove my account details from PayPal. Because they found out that I created an account on a different region and asking me to open on my region. (even though not supported)
After removing my account information, asked me to close my account. They sent these to me as a suggestion and not included anything like "force".

So, my question is what happens if I don't follow their suggestion? do they limit me again or close my account?

Shadey thing is.
UK ID I was created to link with my IBAN for withdrawing payment from my US ID. But I didn't notice that I have crossed my limit in UK. So I requested a manual refund and then thing got worse.

Paypal replied me last night and said,

They have restored my full US account access so I can remove my account details from PayPal. Because they found out that I created an account on a different region and asking me to open on my region. (even though not supported)
After removing my account information, asked me to close my account. They sent these to me as a suggestion and not included anything like "force".

So, my question is what happens if I don't follow their suggestion? do they limit me again or close my account?

"UK ID I was created to link with my IBAN for withdrawing payment from my US ID. But I didn't notice that I have crossed my limit in UK. So I requested a manual refund and then thing got worse."

not sure if i understand you, why you didn't withdraw from us account to bank directly ?

"So I requested a manual refund and then thing got worse."

although it's the wild west they are not that stupid , you have linked your two accounts and refund which triggered suspicious activities .

"So, my question is what happens if I don't follow their suggestion? do they limit me again or close my account?"

even if you got nice response , your account may left with a stumbling block to not work as expected .

try to create fresh account and learn stealth .... still this somehow risky.

i'm no longer use paypal for many years they owe me $600, there are so much scamming going there by users .

it does help privacy to pay shops/retailers without revealing card details but trying to withdraw money or pay people you are in high risk .

Latest Threads