Our valued sponsor

Elliso

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 21, 2020
MOROCCO
Visit site
All sudden they blocked my account back in 2018 and after 180days i have attempted all credit cards i have and they have been all rejected.

I Attempte 3 US bank account and it get error something those accounts are disabled, i called them and them seems to be playing with me ?

I Guess they have blocked request withdrawal options because one of emails i sent them, i was totally pissed off and mad at them and i asked them to transfer funds to my cousin s paypal account and they agreed while i forget to check account within afew weeks, i found thier reply asking for ID AND address verification, i replied them with all docs and i get different reply from another agent in that s not possible through its been approved by perivous agent.

currently its been 2 years and 2k is left in my account, haven t yet found a way to withdrawal it back?
Any suggestion or ideas how to take it out

Take a lawyer.
Then, he will have to send three rounds of emails.

1)First round to the following addresses.
Ask him to introduce himself as your lawyer. Then he should ask them gently, to release your funds, given the expired hold time
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

2) In case you receive no answer from the previous emails wait a week.
Then file a complain with BBB and communicate it to PayPal. Always let your lawyer speak.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

3) Lastly, if none of the above emails received an answer, which means you have done something pretty bad with that PayPal account.... Ask your lawyer to prepare a Letter of Formal Notice and communicate to the executive department your intention to go to court and that they are going to receive, via mail, the mentioned letter.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reactions: Oba and Elliso
Dude I have only 2k which 2000usd and laywer would ask minimam for 4k to start out moving !!!

Regarding BB i haven t made complaints yet probably I will make it today ?

PayPal disabled withdrawal option to make me give up but I won t since funds is mine.

Anyway I appreacite your reply through its not very effective as involve a lawyer will just cost me double or triple of what I have in PayPal, if you have any alternative way please share with me?

Thank you very much my friend for taking time to reply my thread, chapeau :)

you have to keep contacating customer service, either via phone or email. Most of them are brain dead and will just copy&paste the same thing over and over without reading your message. approximated 1 in 5 will read what you said, and about 1 in 3 of those will help you. You will get it sorted after 10-20 emails.

Latest Threads