Our valued sponsor

Paypal business for Dubai offshore company

Nikonja

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

I have an offshore company in Dubai.
I had business PayPal which was working ok. I received money without problems.
Now I wanted to buy something with Paypal and they are asking me for proof of address utility bill, etc.
Problem is I don't have utility bill as this is offshore company formation without office.

Do you have any experience or advice with this?

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry I don't know why my answer is lost. I replied to you few days ago.
The company is RAK offshore company. And Paypal verified it in February.
I normally received money and made payments with Paypal. Now they ask me to give utility bill, because I reached milestone with the total transactions on my account.
Don't know what can be done here.

Any suggestions?

That's the reason.

So they just approved it without any questions like usually with PayPal.

Now you received something like 2-5k$ and KYC kicks in.

Instead of don't allow you to even signup the account with your RAK ICC they are now putting you in a KYC loophole with asking for utility bill of a RAK ICC without any office space.

RAK ICC has no PayPal support since forever so you need at least a Freezone Company and a service provider that helps you with utility bill.

Yes, exactly. what happened. That sucks. And Payoneer also cut out my Global service so I basically can't receive money there either.
Is there any similar service where I could receive money?
Skrill declined. For now only Currenxie approved, but I'm afraid that the same thing doesn't happen there as well.
Thank you so much for the support.

I have no idea. I was about to receive a larger amount of money for the design work I did for one company. I sent them the purchase order and my invoice as a proof and they just returned the company the money and shortly after that they cut off my global payment service. I asked them why and got no reply, just that I'm not able to have Global payment service, and to read Terms of service which I read and there is nothing that I did to violate that. No explanation, nothing. So unprofessional ...

RAK ICC is dead if you are not a local UAE resident and can get a bank account with a local UAE Bank.

The official RAK ICC "outside the country" suggestion is a..... guess right Puerto Rico based bank called Standard International Bank.

Maybe worth a try if you deal only in USD.

Otherwise get yourself at least a Onshore Freezone Company that grants you the Residence Visa.
Thank you Fred.

Reactions: Fred
We can help as far as possible to get the account verified and limits lifted.
What does that mean? "as far as" have been in business for 30th years, every time someone says "as far as" or "we may be able to help" a big RED FLAG rise.

What does that mean? "as far as" have been in business for 30th years, every time someone says "as far as" or "we may be able to help" a big RED FLAG rise.
Why is it a red flag when we say we can help with all the documents they will ask but maybe make later on problems as they are a big multi billion dollar company and makes there own show and rules?

We have seen so many people getting problems with PayPal without any clear reason and because of that if somebody is asking about help with PayPal we have to highlight that we can help as far as possible because they tend to put you in loopholes and ask for impossible or simply non-existing documents.

If you are since 30 years in the business you should be aware of this and you should know that it's a red flag if somebody mention " we get your PayPal verified and working without any issue you will never face issues with PayPal" etc.

Latest Threads