Our valued sponsor

PayPal limited the account for their own mistake

Aiwiz

Mar 13, 2018
Visit site
What are your thoughts?

Company in Belize, bank account in Cyprus. All real incorporation documents were sent to PayPal. Also company directors docs as well as proof of address were sent to PayPal as well and they confirmed that all is good to go. I doubled checked it 3 times all of the consultants confirmed the same. After 2 years of using this PayPal account they limited it and freezed all the money for 180 days. How is that my problem?.. they say that it is because paypal account is on one country and company registration is another country. but they were the ones who accepted docs.

Try asking them to change Paypal from Cyprus to Belize where the company is. And explain there was no such rule when you opened the account. It may open the problem of paypal in one place and bank in other, i do not know for sure, so you should ask them about this too.

Actually it looks like PayPal is taking their customers serious after years ignoring them totally! I had a long phone call with one of their local reps. in my country where I told them I had a issue with my company to be in country A and banking in B while UBO was in C - after a long chat I got my account approved. I thought it was impossible.

Actually it looks like PayPal is taking their customers serious after years ignoring them totally! I had a long phone call with one of their local reps. in my country where I told them I had a issue with my company to be in country A and banking in B while UBO was in C - after a long chat I got my account approved. I thought it was impossible.

It seems like regulators are taking over the internet right now. All this questionnaires from Banks and EMIs are becoming the new normal.

It seems like regulators are taking over the internet right now. All this questionnaires from Banks and EMIs are becoming the new normal.
I totally agree, all governments are tightening the regulations for financial services. They struggle to get enough in the treasury as before, preparing for the big crash that soon will hit the world!

Latest Threads