Our valued sponsor

payswix.com

diatessaron

Pro Member
May 7, 2022
Mongolia
Visit site
You will have more luck applying and getting approved for a Swiss business bank account than this. Never have I ever been asked for this much, let alone by a platform such as this. Well, I at least tried.

aaaaaa111111.PNG

I have never seen that before. If that is the new standard, then I must say it looks really bad for all of us who still need to use new accounts and other financial services. OMG.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I have never seen that before. If that is the new standard, then I must say it looks really bad for all of us who still need to use new accounts and other financial services. OMG.
This is standard for crypto/financial companies - I guess the OP forgot to mention this.
I would be surprised if you would get the same treatment for the handicraft business of making wooden spoons.

This is standard for crypto/financial companies - I guess the OP forgot to mention this.
I would be surprised if you would get the same treatment for the handicraft business of making wooden spoons.
Well, that makes perfect sense, I couldn't understand why the banks would start asking so many questions like this.

Reactions: I'mRobot
It's not a financial institution, nor does it have a license. We will be issuing IBAN accounts through a 3rd party and we are not required (by our partner or corporation country) to have a license to do that. I did not mention it because we have applied to plenty of other EMIs and they haven't asked for half this to approve our accounts.

Reactions: Marios
You will have more luck applying and getting approved for a Swiss business bank account than this. Never have I ever been asked for this much, let alone by a platform such as this. Well, I at least tried.

View attachment 5732
rof/% rof/% rof/% All these people at payswix.com are selling data or they take delusions of grandeur to where no lunatic has ever been before rof/%

Soon ALL these people will be out of a job and they'll blame it on "Russia or China" doh948""