Permanent residency in Paraguay

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Thomas278

> After approval, do I have to visit the country from time to time? Will my residency be cancelled, if I won't enter Paraguay every 5 years (or any other period)?

Per the old law, yes. I have yet to read the new law. However, this does not mean that the law is always followed and possibly there could be ways to arrange something. Here is a recent article from Ultima Hora re: the new law:

Dom pedro

It seems that you can only get you RUC (the paraguayan TIN) after 2 years now (when you get the PR). Also it is not clear if you need to stay 2 years there in order to get the PR, or you can f**k off and come back after 2 years.

daxbr

Entrepreneur
I read that the program is still open until 12/31/2022.
Is that true? Can I still apply for permanent residency in December this year?

After approval, do I have to visit the country from time to time? Will my residency be cancelled, if I won't enter Paraguay every 5 years (or any other period)?
Nope. New regime is fully enforced, although some corrupt lawyers are busy scamming their customers already that they can take care of it due to "established connections" to the country, for the right price. Of course, no such exclusion exists.

Once every 3 years.

Marie Manila

Entrepreneur
You do need Cedula to abtain drivers licence and motorbike licence. But you do not need to sit a test. Just pay the fixer or lawyer money, provide a photo via email or chat. And it will be delivered to you in 24hrs. That easy with my fixers. I just paid $250usd and got both the deivers and moto and didnt even have to leave my hotel.
Does the driver's license have an expiration date? Or is it valid for life?

JackAlabama

Entrepreneur
I read that the program is still open until 12/31/2022.
Is that true? Can I still apply for permanent residency in December this year?

After approval, do I have to visit the country from time to time? Will my residency be cancelled, if I won't enter Paraguay every 5 years (or any other period)?
No it ended. But its not a good spot anyway. Better look elsewhere.
It makes only sense if you live on very modest means and want to leave western countries (which might not be the ideal thing to do as you can live quite well in western countries without having much to pay and get lots of benefits for free)

Dom pedro

No it ended. But its not a good spot anyway. Better look elsewhere.
It makes only sense if you live on very modest means and want to leave western countries (which might not be the ideal thing to do as you can live quite well in western countries without having much to pay and get lots of benefits for free)
Paraguay cost of living is much cheaper than those "western" countries. If you are young and single it seems like a better place to live in general, besides having more freedom. Maybe if you are older and your country has a good public health system then it might be not the best place.

JackAlabama

Entrepreneur
Paraguay cost of living is much cheaper than those "western" countries. If you are young and single it seems like a better place to live in general, besides having more freedom. Maybe if you are older and your country has a good public health system then it might be not the best place.
"more freedom" - they just had a census which required people staying in their home for the hole day with huge fines. Also they have seprelad and gafilad there. Does not sound like the freedom place to me, besides coming with the huge draw downs common to third world.

Cheap comes always at a cost. Better go to cheap Asian or African countries, or somewhere else like Brazil or Colombia.

jjrapy

"more freedom" - they just had a census which required people staying in their home for the hole day with huge fines. Also they have seprelad and gafilad there. Does not sound like the freedom place to me, besides coming with the huge draw downs common to third world.

Cheap comes always at a cost. Better go to cheap Asian or African countries, or somewhere else like Brazil or Colombia.
Come on, nobody was fined. Everyone stay because after the lockdowns, people are used to rof/% .. the complaints were because the census was a total fail, just to “use” money.. there was a great optimism and willingness to get registered by the census.
yes, seprelad and gafilat whom never saw anything suspicious in more than 10 years of the Gonzalez Daher’s brothers running and bribery, blackmail and usury scheme.

lmao lol and lol..

freedomseeker

Any updates on the stay requirements of the new residency law? How long can one be out of the country each year for the 2 year period before one can qualify for PR?

JackAlabama

Entrepreneur
Come on, nobody was fined. Everyone stay because after the lockdowns, people are used to rof/% .. the complaints were because the census was a total fail, just to “use” money.. there was a great optimism and willingness to get registered by the census.
yes, seprelad and gafilat whom never saw anything suspicious in more than 10 years of the Gonzalez Daher’s brothers running and bribery, blackmail and usury scheme.

lmao lol and lol..
you can lmao and lol as much as you want, but these are facts, such systems are in place and supported by the overwhelmingly poor mass there.
Seprelad also goes to school to educate children etc.

For pocket change, you need to hand over all sorts of personal docs to the receiving party is a joke I laugh about.

Why would I go to such a place? Then Im better off even in Germany lol.