Our valued sponsor

Then you need to travel for example to Romania or Bulgaria. Open there a personal bank account and send money by SEPA from Mistertango account to your personal account at Romanian or Bulgarian bank. Then, you will be able open account at Ameria (initial deposit just 50$) or CIM (initial deposit 5k EUR) remotely and send money from Romanian or Bulgarian bank to Ameria or CIM.

Post bookmarked! this is going to be interesting thu&¤#thu&¤#

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
awesome, thanks for the hint, this was useful. A real Gold Nugget thu&¤#

@Admin yes. Just write them to email mentioned bt the link Distant Account Opening
The procedure is simple like in the description.
Also, I think, it's possible to open a corporate bank account there for non-classic offshores companies. But for companies personal visit is mandatory.
Yes, I will try to contact them today to see what is possible. This is really helpful, thanks.

@drumsta If you live in Servia and you are telling us they did not sign any CRS or similar agreement, why are you considering any other country at all then?

You could setup a offshore company and bank in Serbia, since you may have connections in the bank aready it should be possible, but I don't see the point here!

I live in Serbia but as soon as I set up my international bank account I will become a non-resident here and would start living a nomadic lifestyle, and Serbian banks do not deal with non-residents and in the mean time I don't want a red light going off at our central bank.

@drumsta, in this case, I recommend you to open a personal account at Mistertango with the purpose to withdraw money received from crypto (e.g. Bitfinex, Bitpay, crypto-exchangers etc.). Then you need to travel for example to Romania or Bulgaria. Open there a personal bank account and send money by SEPA from Mistertango account to your personal account at Romanian or Bulgarian bank. Then, you will be able open account at Ameria (initial deposit just 50$) or CIM (initial deposit 5k EUR) remotely and send money from Romanian or Bulgarian bank to Ameria or CIM.

Using EMI's is not good for me because they don't accept non-EU or non-US in most cases or like in the case of Trensferwise I cannot have a USD balance and like in most cases they don't offer a card which is mandatory for me as I plan on utilizing it the most as a digital nomad. Registering a company in the EU would mean higher tax burdens so registering offshore would be better, but I actually don't need a corporation, I just need a bank account which brings me to my question regarding your recommendation -why open three payment processors? If I just pick the right bank I should be able to receive the money from my paying clients and deposit money from crypto exchanges right? In the end, if Mister Tango is great for lower transaction why use a bank in Bulgaria and then another in Armenia?

Thank you for your response!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Most banks except one or two (which not accept non-EU citizens) will reject and close your account when you will try to fund the account with money, which is connected with crypto.
So you need crypto-friendly EMI - Mistertango, Bilderlings, ePayments (all of them accept non-EU citizens and don't care about your place of residence, of course, if this is not North Korea).
You will fund these accounts by money revived from crypto-trading or something else. This EMIs provides possibility only SEPA transfers with your name in bank details (no SWIFT).
Also, personally I don't like to hold my funds at EMI. I prefer banks. So you need to open a bank at SEPA (Bulgaria and Romania are not so far from Serbia). When you will open accounts at these banks you will be able to fund then through your account at Mistertango via SEPA payments (this is very cheap) and the most important your money will be "clean" from crypto-relation.
I proposed Ameria for diversifying funds and they propose remote open of account. So why not? The best decision to take your money in two or three baskets.

I use CEX.io for crypto-fiat gateway as they accept cards from Serbia an I never had a problem with making my money crypto-clean. I've withdrawn as much as 2000$ in one go and I didn't experience any problems ever, meanwhile, the transactions are instant. I never thought using SEPA banks would be important and I still don't. If I have a debit card associated with my banking account I can use that or a wire transfer, so I would just need a sound bank account for non EU/USD citizen, multicurrency or at least three major once: EUR, USD, and GBP with an ATM withdrawal method with low fees. Do you think that Ameria bank could offer me this service, do you have an account there?

Oh sorry! I mean Ameria bank in Yerevan, Amernia!
please if one or two of you will get approved and get their account please post here.

Reactions: call2vn
Most banks except one or two (which not accept non-EU citizens) will reject and close your account when you will try to fund the account with money, which is connected with crypto.
So you need crypto-friendly EMI - Mistertango, Bilderlings, ePayments (all of them accept non-EU citizens and don't care about your place of residence, of course, if this is not North Korea).
You will fund these accounts by money revived from crypto-trading or something else. This EMIs provides possibility only SEPA transfers with your name in bank details (no SWIFT).
Also, personally I don't like to hold my funds at EMI. I prefer banks. So you need to open a bank at SEPA (Bulgaria and Romania are not so far from Serbia). When you will open accounts at these banks you will be able to fund then through your account at Mistertango via SEPA payments (this is very cheap) and the most important your money will be "clean" from crypto-relation.
I proposed Ameria for diversifying funds and they propose remote open of account. So why not? The best decision to take your money in two or three baskets.
Dont listen to this amateur consultant, do t waist your time with such kind of helperes, you will just lose your time and money!

Latest Threads