Our valued sponsor

Personal bank account

AndreiS

Feb 25, 2021
Romania
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I am new here and I need some help.
Does anyone know of a bank where I can open a personal bank account without my physicall presence beeing required?
It would be ideal for me to be an IBAN account in USD currency with internet banking and a card in that currency issued.
Any help in this matter is much appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome.

Firstly which country are you resident in and which passport do you hold? It makes a huge difference unfortunately.

I am an European citizen, namely Romanian, and my passport is European.

There's many banks available to you then. Maybe have a dig through this thread.

It would be ideal for me to be an IBAN account in USD currency with internet banking and a card in that currency issued.

Do you really mean this or is mandatory to have in actual fact? There is a big difference in whats available to you if you 100% need USD and IBAN :(.

There's many banks available to you then. Maybe have a dig through this thread.

Do you really mean this or is mandatory to have in actual fact? There is a big difference in whats available to you if you 100% need USD and IBAN :(.
The account may also be in other currency, such as EUR, as long as the bank works with an intermediary/correspondent bank, as I will be receiving funds in USD. But yes, it has to be an IBAN account at a real bank which has a physicall adress, not an "internet bank" or other intermediary financial apps

as I will be receiving funds in USD.

Even if the correspondence banking relationship of bank allows automatic FX ability into another currency they will still be receiving inbound USD payments which is big issue compliance wise. See my thread about USD correspondence banking below.

Sorry I don't touch USD so I cannot help you with that. You can try the thread I sent you or maybe someone else can help you.

Hello everyone,
I am new here and I need some help.
Does anyone know of a bank where I can open a personal bank account without my physicall presence beeing required?
Any help in this matter is much appreciated. Thanks.
A, hi. Puerto Rico is one jurisdiction within the USA without the need to come in person to open the account.. Antigua for the bank account is another option.

Latest Threads