Our valued sponsor

Personal offshore bank account

nivkazi

Offshore Agent
Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have the following questions and would be grateful for your help:

1. On the basis that I have no concerns for anonymity, what is the best jurisdiction and bank to set up a personal offshore bank account? The key characteristics for me are reliability, accessibility and reputation of both the bank and the jurisdiction. I know that in the UK such accounts are offered by all the major banks but I am not sure how flexible they are (see next question).

2. What evidence will I need to provide the receiving bank, in respect of dividends which are paid into the bank account? Do they undertake to investigate all payments?

3. Do transfers from such offshore accounts to onshore accounts raise questions (this is where the reputation of the bank and jurisdiction becomes important)?

Many thanks,

Well, for the majority of our clients with bank accounts in Cyprus no one has faced any of the above mentioned issues. Regardless where in Europe you are looking to open an account then the banks will at least ask for the following:

• valid passport copy
  • utility bill not older than 3 months or bank- credit card statement

and some may even ask for a bankers reference letter and even may require a personal visit in the bank.

In regards to Internet banking, then from what I have seen personally, then the Internet banking in Cyprus, Swiss, Germany and as well other parts of Europe are almost the same, there are most often different fees and the average duration for a payment to arrive in/out varies.

I hope the above will help you a little in your research.

Hello

It all depends on the amounts you are transferring, its just important to the bank that your "story" is plausible.

I work in the financial industry in Switzerland and if you are interested depending on the amounts we are talking about sure I could assist you with your request.

If you have other questions let me know, everything of relevance was already said above.

Hello,

I also offer options in Belize. You're not going to have an issues regarding reliability, accessibility or reputation! The bank will only query account transactions from high risk jurisdictions and/ or large amounts depending upon your initial profile (which I can help you with). No issues with the reputation of the country.

The initial deposits start as USD1000.00 depending upon account type.

Let me know if you're interested.

Latest Threads