Our valued sponsor

Personal USD bank account remotely

standard bank is cheap for account opening but if not essential i don't think its worth to hold 5k , other alternatives are expensive .

you can try to open premier account with hsbc in your country then apply for remote opening.

Last edited:
Hi Martin,

Do you know another bank in addition to HSCB US?

Nationality and residence: Paraguay

thanks in advance

If you mean banks in the US then answer is no. You can search other threads where people have discussed opening accounts in US.

Reactions: jjrapy
Hi, I'm looking for a way to stock my USD to an personal bank account. And I can't use TW, payoneer or revolut.

If the account have a real us account number it is better.

Bankera accept swift transfer but no way to keep the USD in the balance.
OP, I don't recommend you to open an account at that US Shell Bank, Rasputin suggested. They ask about a lot of documents not just the usual KYC stuff. I would recommend anyone to stay away from that bank. (HSBC professional money laundering bastards and financial criminals)

I quote your message because they will delete my post. You will receive this answer in your email box. Staff becomes staff to check users IP but its useless when you browse anonymously.

Reactions: troubled soul
OP, I don't recommend you to open an account at that US Shell Bank, Rasputin suggested. They ask about a lot of documents not just the usual KYC stuff. I would recommend anyone to stay away from that bank. (HSBC professional money laundering bastards and financial criminals)

I quote your message because they will delete my post. You will receive this answer in your email box. Staff becomes staff to check users IP but its useless when you browse anonymously.
Thanks for your awnser unfortunately the solution are very low for get an USD account at the personal level I have lot of USD to transfer from my LLC but I can't use directly an business account.

Reactions: Ryanab

Latest Threads