Our valued sponsor

Phony company Rashal International LLC and iPayTotal.com

Thank you for the update, just to make it clear to anyone reading this then we have to publish the below statement to stay inline with the freedom of speach.

Anyway, we claim the freedom of opinion and expression in international law at OCT under the following human rights act:
Freedom of opinion and expression are fundamental rights that contain both a personal and a social dimension. They are considered “indispensable conditions for the full development of the person”, “essential for any society” and a “foundation stone for every free and democratic society” (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN

Human Rights Committee. (2011). General Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression. UN Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 2). All forms of communication are protected, including “political discourse, commentary on one’s own and on public affairs, canvassing, discussion of human rights, journalism, cultural and artistic expression, teaching and religious discourse” (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN Human Rights Committee. (2011). General

Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression. UN Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 11). Under the ICCPR, freedom of expression includes the “freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of a person’s choice” (United Nations, 1966United Nations. (1966). International covenant on civil and political rights, Article 19. Retrieved from:

, Article 19(2)). This protects expression in all forms, including spoken, written and sign language, and non-verbal expressions through artworks (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN Human Rights Committee. (2011). General Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression. UN Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 12).

Without free speech, the enjoyment of other rights is not possible. For example, freedom of speech, along with freedom of assembly and association, are necessary for the effective exercise of the right to vote (UN Human Rights Committee, 1996UN Human Rights Committee. (1996). CCPR general comment no. 25: Article 25 (Participation in public affairs and the right to vote), The right to participate in public affairs, voting rights and the right of equal access to public service. UN Doc. CCPR/C/21/Rev.1/Add.7, 12. Retrieved from:

, para. 12). The right to vote is compromised in a society that does not have a free exchange of ideas and information on public and political matters between citizens, candidates and elected representatives (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN Human Rights Committee. (2011). General Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression.

UN Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 20). However, free speech is not an absolute right and can be limited where it is necessary and done in a proportionate manner. Under the ICCPR, freedom of expression can only be restricted by law and where necessary to respect of the rights or reputations of others; or for the protection of national security or of public order, or of public health or morals (United Nations, 1966United Nations. (1966). International covenant on civil and political rights, Article 19. Retrieved from:
, Article 19(3)). By reason of those parameters, defamation and hate speech laws can be justifiable as protecting the reputation and rights of others, so long as they are not overbroad. However laws, for example, that restrict door-to-door canvassing in an election or activities such as blocking access to media sources are likely to violate the freedom (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN Human Rights Committee. (2011). General Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression. UN

Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 37). Finally, freedom of expression plays an important role upholding other human rights. Transparency and accountability for human rights abuses are enhanced by freedom of expression, making it an essential precondition to ensuring the proper protection of rights (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN Human Rights Committee. (2011). General Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression. UN Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 3).

We have already taken our precautions and contacted a very good US lawyer who I'm personally have worked with a few times in similar case. Should it come to any interruption of Offshorecorptalk.com because of this then it will be short and all expenses to sort this out will be prosecuted.

We referrer to Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Reactions: joaomit
It's insane, I really hope they will even loose the last customer they may have. If someone looks at this they can see it's a huge scam with the only purpose to scam the s**t out of average joe.

We should really get the message out to the rest of the world.

BTW someone notice that Rashal website not work any longer. They may be on holiday using the money they have stolen from customers.

I made a new image for you to share!
View attachment 897
Hello Offshore, we are a Hedge fund management company in Austria. I stumbled here when we were looking for Rashal website. YES i confirm that ipaytotal are scam company but they were actually client of Rashal. Rashal is still our Company Admin since 2014 and they are 100% real they are not scam. Please could you elaborate more why we must now consider Rashal as a scam company now, much appreciated.

Please post if you got scammed
ipaytotal didn't pay our settlements, been more than 4 months. Rashal tried to convince them to pay us our money, but ipaytotal never did. I think this is why Rashal canceled their partnership with banks. Good for them. Admin, congrats for this post here, yes we were victim of ipaytotal too.

Reactions: JohnSeed
Thank you all of you for sharing this information. This is one huge scam operation which let the millions floating into a huge criminal originasation to finance all kind of criminal activity.

<<snippet>> is a lying, thieving, scamming dirtbag. Eveything about this guy is fake; i.e. his LinkedIn profile, his "company" Rashal International, and anything else you read about him anywhere on the Internet. He ripped me off for USD 2500 for credit card processing set-up fees. Total 100% fraud. Hopefully someone who lives closer to Mauritius than I do will travel there and send this lying sack of s**t to the bottom of the Indian Ocean where he belongs...

Last edited:
Hello there, I'm Federico Vione. I just want to know why so many bad comments on Rashal international?.
Can someone tell us more?. We are using Vishal's company since 2014 and we have seen no issues so far. Vishal's team has always been very responsive to us as far as i know, but now these comments?. Have they turned out to be rogues overnight?.
What happened?.
Fed.
You are not Federico and you are another fake review written from <<snippet>>. You piece of s**t that is scamming everyne. Don't worry. Coronavirus is near of you.

<<snippet>> is a lying, thieving, scamming dirtbag. Eveything about this guy is fake; i.e. his LinkedIn profile, his "company" Rashal International, and anything else you read about him anywhere on the Internet. He ripped me off for USD 2500 for credit card processing set-up fees. Total 100% fraud. Hopefully someone who lives closer to Mauritius than I do will travel there and send this lying sack of s**t to the bottom of the Indian Ocean where he belongs...
He took the same amount from me too. That idiot and ugly person. I will post a notice to freelancer to find someone from Mauritius and to pay to give to him a lesson Anyway, god will find a way to judge him.

ipaytotal didn't pay our settlements, been more than 4 months. Rashal tried to convince them to pay us our money, but ipaytotal never did. I think this is why Rashal canceled their partnership with banks. Good for them. Admin, congrats for this post here, yes we were victim of ipaytotal too.
Bla bla bla, another fake comment from <<snippet>> of Rashal.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You are not Federico and you are another fake review written from <<snippet>>. You piece of s**t that is scamming everyne. Don't worry. Coronavirus is near of you.
I banned this guy and removed his original post. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Your welcome, I hope I safed you some money ;)

Your welcome, I hope I safed you some money ;)
We didn't work with them but we filled document so you safe me and my money. But its not about only me. I think its all about who find this blog and read ''all articles'' about payment gateways. Now i am feeling better than past because
* I can see articles about scammers
* I can see articles about peoples experiences
* I can see articles about payment gateway advises
I am reading all one by one.

So that was the totally thanks for everything to you and your forum.

Okay sounds scary he must hae been involved in some deep mess eek¤%&

Is there anything official about that or just rumors?

They slipped up on one email to me.

My name is Billy Eldridge and I am a Director here at iPayTotal. Pleasure to e-meet you. Please may you provide me with your website so I can take a look and get a better idea of the costs associated with getting you set up?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,
uc
Billy Eldridge, MA.
Director
M: +44 7732 413 804
P: +44 (800) 776-5142
+44 (701) 007-4357
S: live:.cid.7c0271e9cffedd2d
E: billy@neobanq.email
A: 17 Hanover Square Mayfair, London W1S 1BN
www.neobanq.global

Thank you for the update and the additional information you provided. It will help to keep people informed to avoid this operation and it's oweners.

Hey guys, one of my contact in mauritius informed me that <<snippet>> is now dead, he was shot by a Russian Mafia last week. Damn im so happy to hear that news. Life continues and he got what he deserved this piece of s**t.

Thats probably all lies. An easy way for a scammer to lay low and avoid heat - create gossip that you are dead.

He is probably on a the beach enjoying life and sipping Margaritas laughing at us.

Last edited:
Thats probably all lies. An easy way for a scammer to lay low and avoid heat - create gossip that you are dead.
Yeah I believe that is what they are up for, they are good in producing, false information on the Internet, everything from fake reviews, fals websites and promoting shitty services. I believe it is somehow organized.

iPay are still alive and kicking - I left a bad review for them on TrustPilot because they never paid me my money and never responded to me for months and months.

Now they are trying to remove negative reviews about them on Trust Pilot.

Please everyone, if you have had a bad experience from them, leave a review on Trust Pilot and make sure they don't take it down.

10x7HHXvSWyeaIMGYmoQ_tp-logo-rgb.png

Thanks for reviewing www.ipaytotal.com on Trustpilot.

www.ipaytotal.com has reported your review because they don't believe you've had a genuine buying or service experience. Reported reviews are temporarily moved offline.

We’d like to verify your experience so we can put your review back online. Help us do that by sending documentation showing your buying or service experience with www.ipaytotal.com.

All you need to do is:

1. Find your order confirmation, invoice, delivery report or proof of service with www.ipaytotal.com.
    The documents should show: the name of the business, your name, the date, and a reference number. See more here.
  2. Send your documents by replying to this email. We accept forwarded emails from www.ipaytotal.com, screenshots of user registration/profile or similar, and pdf attachments.

If you don’t have one of the documents above, you can send us anything that you think shows you’ve had an interaction with www.ipaytotal.com and we’ll be happy to consider it.

Please don't send us any sensitive documents such as copies of passports, medical records, or bank account details. If your documentation does contain sensitive information, please be sure to redact or black out those parts before sending it to us.

We won’t share your documentation with the reviewed company, but they will be able to see your reference number unless you tell us that you don’t want this information shared.

Once we get your documentation, we’ll see if it’s enough to verify your experience and reinstate your review. If you don’t get back to us within 7 days, we’ll unfortunately have to keep your review offline until we hear from you.

This is an automatically generated email sent by our system. If you have any questions or need to contact our Content Integrity Team, please reply to this email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
People can leave a honest review here, it won't be removed unless it will come to a court hearing!

Check also this thread Anyone heard of IPayTotal?

Last edited:

Latest Threads