Our valued sponsor

please help with registering offshore seychelles company

hofo

Jun 20, 2016
Cyberspace
www.hofo.com
Hi,

I just signed up to this forum because I see that there is lot's of help and information here. I have started the process to register a Seychelles offshore company with an agent in Spain! So far so good they are very quick in answering my questions and they have approved my 2 names I gave them for company formation.

Now they say I have to provide much more documents than what was told me from the beginning and I stopped the process. What can I do?

They are asking for a 10 to 20 lines business description even if I told them it's online marketing the business activity. Also they asked for new passport which is more clear and in colors and need to be signed by a lawyer... they are stupid idiots.

Wow, As far as my knowledge goes, some papers needs to be what they call notarized. I'm not sure if a passport is the same with those papers who needs to be notarized. Notarization is just a signature by a Lawyer making it more valid.

Hi,

I just signed up to this forum because I see that there is lot's of help and information here. I have started the process to register a Seychelles offshore company with an agent in Spain! So far so good they are very quick in answering my questions and they have approved my 2 names I gave them for company formation.

Now they say I have to provide much more documents than what was told me from the beginning and I stopped the process. What can I do?
We have the same reason why we signed up on this forum. There's so much information here that even my friends doesn't know. We just need to be resourceful to be creative after all.

Latest Threads