Our valued sponsor

Please list 1 bank for Georgia,Latvia, UAE and Mauritius if you can?

And good bye freeloading s**t @Infocharrlotte - Thank you admin, he already spammed my mailbox alot.

Reactions: JohnLocke
If someone has a link or information on how to open an account in Georgia you are welcome to post here. So far 2 pages are filled with lots of noice and no real suggestion to OP's initial question.

If someone has a link or information on how to open an account in Georgia you are welcome to post here. So far 2 pages are filled with lots of noice and no real suggestion to OP's initial question.

If you need a personal current account I suggest opening it at SOLO Bank, a bank belonging to Bank of Georgia. For the opening of the account (single iban multicurrency in usd, eur, gel and gbp) you have to go in person to Tbilisi.
All you will need are your passport and identity card (that's it).
You need two days to open the account and use the related services (debit card visa maximum withdrawal 30K per day i unsd, eur, gbp). The first day you go to the bank to open the current account, sign the contract and make the KYC (very light), on the second day, You have to return in the bank (late morning) to activate internet banking (via physical token) and collect your debit card.

I hope I have been helpful guys

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need a personal current account I suggest opening it at SOLO Bank, a bank belonging to Bank of Georgia. For the opening of the account (single iban multicurrency in usd, eur, gel and gbp) you have to go in person to Tbilisi.
All you will need are your passport and identity card (that's it).
You need two days to open the account and use the related services (debit card visa maximum withdrawal 30K per day i unsd, eur, gbp). The first day you go to the bank to open the current account, sign the contract and make the KYC (very light), on the second day, You have to return in the bank (late morning) to activate internet banking (via physical token) and collect your debit card.

I hope I have been helpful guys
The two days apply for business account also or personal account only? personal visit is required right?

The two days apply for business account also or personal account only? personal visit is required right?
Solo bank does not open non-resident corporate accounts, they provide only personal account or
personal entrepreneur account. Yes, personal visit is required. Opening the account only takes a few hours but you need to come back the next day to collect the debit card.

But they all require personal visit right? Bank of Georgia is difficult to open an account with I heard is that correct?
In the banking sector there are a few things hard... it's always depend about your relations and your connections inside the related bank. If you don't have any good relations or connections inside BOG yep most of the time they will reject it the request, the easiest way it's to open at TBC Bank.

And personal visit is required right I belive or am I wrong ?