Our valued sponsor

Plimus are a SCAM and fraud customers!

What were you selling through Plimus? I see lots of complains about them but only a few people who provider information which can lead to the conclusion that Plimus is a scam?

Have you tried to call the support?

Something is up with Plimus!Last year, I had just under 2 thousand orders through both Paypal and Google Checkout -- with only 1 charge back -- I had 8 orders through Plimus and 6 charge backs -- they charge $15 per charge back. Google Checkout charges $10 and PayPal doesn't charge anything. I pulled the Plimus gateway from all my order pages several months ago, yet I have since gotten 2 orders - both have problems (imagine that) - Now, their site is down - Something is up with Plimus, yes they used to be on the ball but something in the last few months has changed that's for sure -- any1 else had problems like this lately? Are they filing false charge backs so they can keep the $$ and make a extra $15?

plimus.JPG

/monthly_2011_02/plimus.JPG.d8ea7a9f77cf5550ea8c7c8b7c7b43a4.JPG

Reactions: naomi
Very Bad Business Ethics

I signed up for a product called "Jetform" less then a month ago. Little did I know that "Plimus" was as bad as they are. From a customer point of view. As I was viewing my account statement online I saw that the bank charged me $0.30 cents. This charge was from the bank (My bank). When I investigated this charge I found that we where being charged the extra fee since "Plimus" processed my order in EU. Even though this order was paid within the US. Here is where it is really missed up...

JotForm was created (presumably) by "Interlogy".

Interlogy is located in NY. "Plimus" is located in CA. Yet "Plimus" FIN number is EUxxxxxxx.

When I called "Plimus" I asked the question, "Why are you guys processing transactions outside the US when the product was bought within the US and your company is located within the US?". I was told, "I don't know. You will need to call your bank as far as the charge is concerned." When I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was told, "They are unavailable." I was also treated very rudely by the female representative. When I went to call "Interlogy" I just heard the phone ring and then a message saying they where unavailable at that time. You could not leave a message or anything.

If you see these two companies RUN AWAY! I personally could careless what others want to feed you, but I know I will be RUNNING AWAY! I will never do business with any company who uses these two companies ever again. Paypal is your safest bet.

Reactions: naomi
Plimus now known as BLUE SNAP. Company name changed to avoid bad rep...

Be warned again. Plimis is a portal for fradulent charges, and they allow it. Currently someone is popping charges through these people under Sprint's company name - and they are allowing it, which makes them just as bad as the people doing it.

Since Plimus has such a bad name, they are in the process of rolling the bad rep and changing the company name. Plimus will now be knowns as BLUE SNAP.

I was appauld at the hundreds and hundreds of forums and webpages with scam and ripoff repots on this company. They cannot be legitimate with this kind of reputation.

Be careful! My clients and I are in the process of recovering over $15k dollars (US) from these thieves.

Latest Threads