Our valued sponsor

Plutus.it Visa Card no CRS

DerAufklaerer

Apr 7, 2022
Germany
Visit site
Hi there xxxxxxxx

Thanks for reaching out and clarifying.

We do not report anything related to Taxes as our users should be the ones to do so by themselves. We report what is required by law, nothing more, nothing less.

It's been a pleasure assisting you. I hope the information I have provided is satisfactory to your inquiry.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!
Kind regards,
Phil
Plutus Support Team

We do not report anything related to Taxes as our users should be the ones to do so by themselves. We report what is required by law, nothing more, nothing less.
CRS is reporting required by law.

Plutus is not a financial service provider. They are using a third party company called Contis to issue cards. It is or will be Contis reporting.

This letter is to provide 60 days-notice that your Solaris card account will close on 15th August 2023.
Why is my card account being closed?
Your current account (Modulr) and card account (Solaris) are two separate balances provided by different partners. Plutus is consolidating these two accounts into one under a single provider.
What will happen?
Your card account (Solaris) will be closed, and your Plutus Card (Solaris) will cease to work on 15th August 2023.
Plutus will contact you directly regarding its new consolidated card and account, details of which can also be obtained here >
What do I need to do?
You will need to clear all the funds on your existing Plutus Card before 15th August 2023. You can do this by spending your funds using the card or by withdrawing them from an ATM.
If you have lost your card, you may order a new one to remove the funds from your account. Replacement cards are available to order up until 7th July 2023.
Once your balance is £0.00, please destroy your card by cutting it through the chip and mag-stripe.
What happens if I still have funds remaining?
If funds remain on your card account (Solaris) after the closure date (15th August), you have the right to redeem your funds free of charge from Solaris. Please be aware that personal details and any alternative account details you nominate would need to be verified before funds can be redeemed.
What if I need help?
If you have any difficulties using the card or account, please contact Plutus' Customer Support for assistance here >
Kind regards,
The Plutus Team

Reactions: Forester