Our valued sponsor

Possible scam - @creocree

MasterPP1988

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Nov 26, 2023
Dubai
Visit site
Be careful about @Creocree

Bought a nominee service and a company of him. Lost 5.400$.

Still have our chats, mails and transactions as proof.

1. Paid him for a nominee + for the notarization.
3 weeks later he comes up with “we can not send the notarized documents via post, only via email.” Even though he knew before he got paid, that it has to be via post office, as our notary needs them in original format.

Now he refuses to pay back any money, because he claims he has additional cost, which he never mentioned nor discussed prior.

He sells you most probably unreal people. Why else one can’t go to post office?

2. Ordered a company. Company was delivered, bank account was shut down after I sent 500€ there (very strange, don’t know why, not saying it’s his fault).
Then he, as usual disappeared, in the middle of a conversation, and started ghosting again and it took him days again to respond to one simple message. So I wasn’t able to onboard to a new bank, get further general business process going, due to his unavailability.

Nominee that is probably a stolen identity, I can’t use for a real business. He refuses to pay back. Service that I paid for has not been done, but I paid for it already. Also that, he refuses to pay back.

Until now, I wasn’t able to reopen bank account for the company, still he is ghosting and not answering. Also here refusing to pay back.

Fully refusing to pay back anything.

Last edited:
Be careful about @Creocree

Bought a nominee service and a company of him. Lost 5.400$.

Still have our chats, mails and transactions as proof.

1. Paid him for a nominee + for the notarization.
3 weeks later he comes up with “we can not send the notarized documents via post, only via email.” Even though he knew before he got paid, that it has to be via post office, as our notary needs them in original format.

Now he refuses to pay back any money, because he claims he has additional cost, which he never mentioned nor discussed prior.

He sells you most probably unreal people. Why else one can’t go to post office?

2. Ordered a company. Company was delivered, bank account was shut down after I sent 500€ there (very strange, don’t know why, not saying it’s his fault).
Then he, as usual disappeared, in the middle of a conversation, and started ghosting again and it took him days again to respond to one simple message. So I wasn’t able to onboard to a new bank, get further general business process going, due to his unavailability.

Nominee that is probably a stolen identity, I can’t use for a real business. He refuses to pay back. Service that I paid for has not been done, but I paid for it already. Also that, he refuses to pay back.

Until now, I wasn’t able to reopen bank account for the company, still he is ghosting and not answering. Also here refusing to pay back.

Fully refusing to pay back anything.
This really is disheartening. I'm sorry you had to go through this.

Thank you for sharing!

PS. We should all definitely use OCT's escrow service: Important! - OffshoreCorpTalk Escrow service exclusive for Crypto and Mentor Group Gold members.

Since we have an ESCROW case ongoing with you @Creocree and another client, and everything normally works fine, I would like to ask you to comment to the extent you can on the case that is posted in this thread.

We do not want any more SCAM reports here on OCT as far as possible.

Reactions: wellington and jafo