Our valued sponsor

Possible solution to use PayPal + Offshore company?

respect

Offshore Agent
Member Plus
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

I know a lot of people are having problems because PayPal is not available for whatever reason in their offshore company location.

So here is what I though.

Taking into account that you already have a PayPal business account (100% verified) with your name in the country you want to receive payments and you can handle volume without alerting PayPal.

What about if you (as an employee of your offshore company) advance money for the company and at the end of the month, the company pay you these business expenses which were made with your personal PayPal money?

You, as an employee, and the nominee director, as the director of your company, could sign a document which certifies the advance in money made by the employee and the return of that money from the company (in case TAX institutions ask for the money you are receiving in your personal bank account which is linked to your PayPal business account).

Please, note that you can actually have a PayPal business account without having a real business. It just gives you more independence than a personal PayPal account.

What do you think?

Apart from paying with PayPal, I think it could be applicable for getting paid with PayPal.

BTW, this is a good thread to read with fresh answers from PayPal Support: http://anonym.to/?https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Getting-started/Do-I-need-to-be-resident-in-same-country-my-business-is/td-p/909691

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually cool reading and a new way to think out of the box. There have endless discussions on this about this already, the latest is this <removed> so far no one came up with what you started in this topic. I will have to do some research now :)

Thanks OP.

So you want to receive the money from the customer into your "private" paypal account or an paypal account hold by the director of the company rather than open an account (if it would be possible) in the Seychelles companies name?

Please elaborate if I got it wrong.

So you want to receive the money from the customer into your "private" paypal account or an paypal account hold by the director of the company rather than open an account (if it would be possible) in the Seychelles companies name?
Please elaborate if I got it wrong.
Yes the thing is that you receive the money in your "private" PayPal account. Then, at the end of the month, you send that money to your company alleging that you have access to a payment method that the company doesn't have in the country you are doing business. The company and you sign a paper where are all the income and the expenses made with my "private" PayPal account are compensated with the company money.

Another good thing would be talking to your nominee director and see if he can help you open a local PayPal certified account there. Then you just need a VPN to work.

Yes the thing is that you receive the money in your "private" PayPal account. Then, at the end of the month, you send that money to your company alleging that you have access to a payment method that the company doesn't have in the country you are doing business. The company and you sign a paper where are all the income and the expenses made with my "private" PayPal account are compensated with the company money.

Another good thing would be talking to your nominee director and see if he can help you open a local PayPal certified account there. Then you just need a VPS to work.
I don't see this method to be a problem. a good tax adviser will typically make the accounting for you and present it to the tax office so they will eat it. There is nothing illegal in doing this if you have your documents by hand.

The part with the nominee director is already taking place. The problem for most is they don't want to pay the costs that's involved to setup an entity like this!

The part with the nominee director is already taking place. The problem for most is they don't want to pay the costs that's involved to setup an entity like this!
Yeahh the fee charges is huge :doh:

In a few days, I will update you with new findings.
By the moment, I just want to let you know that I have a Seychelles PayPal account fully working.
Wow, do you mind to let us know how you did this?

So what did you find out? Can we use a offshore company in the Seychelles for PayPal or is there any other jurisdiction, solution, service we can or have to use to sort this out? Please let me know what you found out :)

Saddly it seems that OP wasn't able to find a solution he is able to post about in this thread. This brings us back to the point, there is no cheap solution to sort this issue out. You may use 2co.com with PayPal which we have learned give you an excelent buyer protection because 2co.com has the following comment when you claim a refund because of fraud:

I apologize for your frustration and the difficult situation. I assure you 2Checkout is a payment processor who does comply with international card regulations. It is for this reason that we do not handle refunds for buyers. It is the sellers obligation to work with their buyer, and if they fail to do so, then the buyer is welcome to issue a chargeback and a dispute. We are not in the business of handling the sellers clients beyond securing the transfer of funds from buyer to 2Checkout, to seller.
I once again apologize that this has not served your ends or helped make things easier on you, I have noted your frustration on the sellers account, as 2Checkout keeps close watch on our sellers and their feedback to determine if we can keep doing business with them. I hope that you understand and do not hesitate to work with us in the future.
This is actually something new and means the merchant's who are using 2co.com and who follow 2co guidelines to handle refunds at their own or just accept chargeback's getting sky rocket high CB ratio's and will at the end of the day be listed at the Visa TMF list so to never get their own merchant account!

Anyway that said. It makes sense. Because if you are using a offshore company and 2co.com for payment processing then most often you are not into scam people but rather to earn money long term to a reduced tax rate.

Hey Admin of course I have comed up with a solution. I am waiting a few weeks to get my account aged in PayPal before doing anything.
I know this is precious information and I also know PayPal reads these forums so I don't want to have my account banned because of that.
That's great to hear I was thinking that you gave up on it since you didn't posted any outcome. Awesome if you really found a solution :img56:

Reactions: happyjohn

Latest Threads