Our valued sponsor

PP to Crypto

cp74

Apr 3, 2021
Earth
Visit site
Hi,

In various forums, i see offers converting from PP fiat to coins. Simply he pays you with PP and gets crypto. The ratios are sometimes ridiculous. So i noticed such might be hacked accounts. Or something else? Then i think twice, similar happens in Paxful, etc. How to trust PP to BTC will not be charged back in one day?

Any info or experience?

Regards,

If something sounds too good to be true it's most likely not. The people who offer huge markups are usually using stolen accounts or they intend to chargeback you later.

If you're looking to sell for PayPal on sites like Paxful you should find a reputable trader with a big trading history and not a recent join date. Paxful gives "power trader" badges to people with perfect trade history, big volume and they also have to go through verification.
These people should be safest to deal with but they are likely to charge you higher fee.

Reactions: cp74
Hi,

In various forums, i see offers converting from PP fiat to coins. Simply he pays you with PP and gets crypto. The ratios are sometimes ridiculous. So i noticed such might be hacked accounts. Or something else? Then i think twice, similar happens in Paxful, etc. How to trust PP to BTC will not be charged back in one day?

Any info or experience?

Regards,
How to trust PP to Btc?
Get a fully verified pp acct, get cash paid into your pp, once received, cashout pp fiat to crypto card attached to your pp...
Purchase crypto with your card on several crypto platforms, changelly etc etc..move alts/crypto purchased into your cold storage..cig-:,

Reactions: JohnLocke
How to trust PP to Btc?
Get a fully verified pp acct, get cash paid into your pp, once received, cashout pp fiat to crypto card attached to your pp...
Purchase crypto with your card on several crypto platforms, changelly etc etc..move alts/crypto purchased into your cold storage..cig-:,
How does that protect you from chargebacks? Just because you withdraw the money from PayPal it doesn't mean that you can't get chargeback. You will have negative balance, PayPal will keep asking you to pay it and if you don't they will send debt collector to your house.

Reactions: khinkali
How does that protect you from chargebacks? Just because you withdraw the money from PayPal it doesn't mean that you can't get chargeback. You will have negative balance, PayPal will keep asking you to pay it and if you don't they will send debt collector to your house.
Simply Avoid, to good to be true pp ratio offerings...cof%¤#

Latest Threads