Our valued sponsor

Prepaid Card Payment Gateway for Bitcoin

Hi,

I am in need of a payment gateway that accepts prepaid cards. Chargeback rate is about 0.5-2%. I will cover all chargebacks that occur obviously. I am also willing to put up a $5,000 non refundable security bond in bitcoin.

Monthly volume is about $100,000. If we do well I can increase it to over $800,000/mo. In exchange I want to receive my funds via bitcoin.

Please let me know if this is possible. Also any advice is welcome. Thank you!

As far as gateway is concerned, there is no difference between prepaid and non-prepaid cards. The authorisation process is the same for all cards as far as the gateway and acquirer are concerend.

But it sounds like you're laundering money, through. I would guess some type of IRS scam where you have a call center calling people, saying they owe taxes, and instruct them to go buy prepaid cards to pay the fine? Since this is a well-known scam, a merchant account being used purely for prepaid cards risks getting shut down pretty quickly. You need a more creative solution.

As far as gateway is concerned, there is no difference between prepaid and non-prepaid cards. The authorisation process is the same for all cards as far as the gateway and acquirer are concerend.

But it sounds like you're laundering money, through. I would guess some type of IRS scam where you have a call center calling people, saying they owe taxes, and instruct them to go buy prepaid cards to pay the fine? Since this is a well-known scam, a merchant account being used purely for prepaid cards risks getting shut down pretty quickly. You need a more creative solution.
That is not what I do. However I understand your point of how a merchant would see it that way and deem it too risky.

So when you say there is no difference between prepaid and non-prepaid cards, does this mean that the merchant can't see the difference? If this is the case it would not be a problem, correct?

Beside the legal part which I don't want to discuss here because it is not what you are asking for then I would look for a high risk payment processor that is able to accept, let's say, gray area business. I know @Gediminas say he is able to place uncoded gaming so maybe he can help you here.

Alternative there are a few processors in the RESOURCE section of mentor group gold which may be worth to research.

i know at least 2 company who can accept this kind of transaction, i will send them to your email .
You are the man, so please let us know or I will simply give you a warning and delete your pust :cool:

And a good tip, read the forum rules available here Forum News and Announcements

I can send them by e-mail to you if you like.

Reactions: HODL
You are the merchant.

The gateway and the acquirer can both see that they are prepaid cards and, as I mentioned, having a merchant account with only or nearly only prepaid cards could raise a flag for involvement in the type of IRS/prepaid cards scam I mentioned.
hi im looking for a way to take fiat payments on a friends website for bodybuilding vitamins lets say,, and that pays us out in crypto,, happy to pay a service charge for this,,, no reson for chargebacks as we delive as requested ,, any help appreciated , uk based
thanks,,, even mirror site if neccasary to be this creative,, happy to pay broker for solution, middle man the job

Latest Threads