Our valued sponsor

Prepaid debit card to withdraw Funds from PayPal

The only real solutions im aware of require a trader. You can withdraw to cards (im not sure about Serbia which card works) but often youre withdrawing to a VCC from my experience, and you need to then cash that out. Such as movo.cash, or walmart money card, usually those are stealth accounts so you cant cash them to a bank though, and they wont work at ATM outside of USA.

Other option is to buy BTC (high price, xcoins.io charges ~17%) and then cash that out to your bank on an exchange.
Next, open up a merchant account/stripe and cash it out yourself for the 3% or so fee. Volume may be an issue as you can lose the paypal or stripe etc doing that as its against the TOS.

Im waiting on my Walmart money card checks to come in, here is what I plan to try, as I am wanitng to cahs out many paypals from India/Bangaledesh:
Use the temporary unregistered card to withdraw to, then cash that out on a merchant account. Fee 3%.
Use a verified account(needs an SSN and mailing address), then using the routing/account number, create an echeck and cash that to my bank. Fee 0%. An unregistered card does not have access to routing/account numbers.

Im assuming since you dont just add your Serbian bank, that this is a dark/stealth account?

Latest Threads